Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

Bump! (Didn't see anything I was looking for minus the GBA Pokemon you already sold :cry: )

Oh, and while I don't have it listed on my page, good to see another PC Engine fan. I have a few PC Engine CD games I enjoy (Ys, Cosmic Fantasy 2)

[quote name='WormFOODx']Bump! (Didn't see anything I was looking for minus the GBA Pokemon you already sold :cry: )

Oh, and while I don't have it listed on my page, good to see another PC Engine fan. I have a few PC Engine CD games I enjoy (Ys, Cosmic Fantasy 2)[/QUOTE]

I had Rondo of Blood for a year before I got my Duo, it really is the perfect CV game. I also have L-Dis, a pretty fun cute-em-up.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Jobloss Brotherhood Bump![/QUOTE]

ITS SUCKS!

Does anyone have Fatal Frame for Xbox? I want that too!

Oh, here's a Halloween pic

P1060678.jpg

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']ITS SUCKS!

Does anyone have Fatal Frame for Xbox? I want that too!

Oh, here's a Halloween pic

P1060678.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, Kevin Bacon for Halloween. Very nice!

Oh yeah!!?! Well I'll one up you and have THIRTEEN consecutive lowballs in a row! My house will be on the final lowball sale!

How much do you want for your dreamcast games?

Sega Rally Championship complete
Dead or Alive 2 complete
Quake 3 Arena complete
Spawn complete
Zombie Revenge complete

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']How much do you want for your dreamcast games?

Sega Rally Championship complete
Dead or Alive 2 complete
Quake 3 Arena complete
Spawn complete
Zombie Revenge complete[/QUOTE]

LOTS OF SHmUPS AND FATAL FRAMEZ!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Give them to me Handsome! You know you love me. :D[/QUOTE]

I do love you, but frankly honey you haven't brought home the shmups in quite a while. I need a dependable man who surprises me with Radiant Silverguns once in a while. Our relationship can't just be all Aero Blasters.
Plus you make me feel uncomfortable when we play Sexy Parodius.

[quote name='Vulgarism']You're gonna have to fight Trolls for me. Shirtless. In a kiddie pool filled with cow's blood.[/QUOTE]

Kinky, I'm down.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I do love you, but frankly honey you haven't brought home the shmups in quite a while. I need a dependable man who surprises me with Radiant Silverguns once in a while. Our relationship can't just be all Aero Blasters.
Plus you make me feel uncomfortable when we play Sexy Parodius.[/QUOTE]

Guess what you were getting for christmas? WELL NOT ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T TRADE ME YOUR DREAMCAST GAMES! Sweetie. :) :grouphug: xD

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Kinky, I'm down.

Guess what you were getting for christmas? WELL NOT ANYMORE IF YOU DON'T TRADE ME YOUR DREAMCAST GAMES! Sweetie. :) :grouphug: xD[/QUOTE]

Besides your body, you don't have anything I want. Feel free to make CASH offers tho!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Besides your body, you don't have anything I want. Feel free to make CASH offers tho![/QUOTE]

My body is yours. :D Kay, now mail me the games!

[quote name='WormFOODx']While your list is stompin'
And the list is bumpin'
Look at here the crowd is jumpin'[/QUOTE]

See he gets it, whats wrong with the rest of you?

thanks handsome! free bump for you! I've also been looking for a ff7 manual, let me know how much dinero you want for it, thanks bud!

bread's done
Back