Have Bad Company 2 VIP codes and FF13 DLC codes for 3 bucks each!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']But I'm a girl! :roll:

Lowball preparations are being made, anyone want to trade now's the time![/QUOTE]

Good god man, can you really have anything left? Are you lowballing your shoes and children and worthless wife? Golly, you must retire eventually!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Good god man, can you really have anything left? Are you lowballing your shoes and children and worthless wife? Golly, you must retire eventually![/QUOTE]

Nobody's a tradin' so I have to sell this junk!

[quote name='knightsdwn']Your junk is priceless in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't think I would say Handsome's junk is priceless...

Mailed your stuff out yesterday. Sorry for being a little late. Anyways I hope you enjoy the games. I played "In the Hunt" about a week ago just to refreash myself with it. Truly a great shump.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Okay now I'm assuming it's updated.

CML for Nintendo DS Bangai-O Spirits[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything but thanks for the interest!

Okay guys, I went to Walmart to get the 35 dollar executive chair and ended up buying A fuckIN 800 DOLLAR 46 INCH SONY BRAVIA. NEED MONEY, THREE LOWBALL SALES NEXT MONTH!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Okay guys, I went to Walmart to get the 35 dollar executive chair and ended up buying A fuckIN 800 DOLLAR 46 INCH SONY BRAVIA. NEED MONEY, THREE LOWBALL SALES NEXT MONTH![/QUOTE]

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Why, Handsome, why!?

Alrighty guys, lowball should be up and running in the wee hours of Monday morning (tomorrow night). I'm ripping my apartment apart looking for items. Will be adding some good games and guides too. Found Xenosaga 3 and guide!

Just when I was worried there were no lowballs going on!

Some starters:

Blu-Ray Stargate - $1
PSX GTA - $1
Knights in the Round - $1
Mega Man X - $1
N64 RF Modulator - $1
Uncharted 2 poster - $1
Mana Khemia 2 poster - $1

Good going on the TV, I waited there for 3 hours on black Friday and only ended up with a few DVD's.

$1 for metroid Pinball game
$5 for Dune DVD

I'm gonna be back when I get paid some money this week, but god damn am I gonna steel all jur deeveedeez. I thought I saw one other Kurosawa flick on your list before, but I could be wrong. I'm gonna get what I need to pay off paid off then take everything!!!

Oh, and Her Name is Cat is fucking mine. Nobody else can take it, it looks like the same calibur of Sex Medusa!

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'm gonna be back when I get paid some money this week, but god damn am I gonna steel all jur deeveedeez. I thought I saw one other Kurosawa flick on your list before, but I could be wrong. I'm gonna get what I need to pay off paid off then take everything!!!

Oh, and Her Name is Cat is fucking mine. Nobody else can take it, it looks like the same calibur of Sex Medusa![/QUOTE]

Yep, it was High and Low. I really like Kurosawa films where Mifune isn't a Samuarai. Red Beard was amazing. I'll watch high and low soon and decide if I want to sell it.

good sire, I shall lend you a hand!

Sega Dreamcast Zombie Revenge complete - $1
Sega Dreamcast Dead or Alive 2 complete - $1
Xbox Obscure complete - $1
PLaystation Evil Dead Hail to the King complete - $1
Playstation 2 The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 complete - $1
PS3 Assassin's Creed 2 box, insert, and manual - $1
PS3 Tekken 6 slipcose, box, insert, and manual - $1
PS3 Demons's Souls box, insert, and manual - $1
PS3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 box, insert, and manual - $1
PS3 Borderlands box, insert, and manual - $1
PLaystation 2 Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia box, insert, and manual - $1
Mana Khemia 2 double sided poster from LE set (VERY nice) - $1
Intec Game and DVD cleaning kit new, includes cleaning solution, rotating disc cleaner (the best IMO, never scratches discs, i use it on my rarer games) DVD/CD lens cleaner disc with brushes - $1
DOMO ! 7 Eleven items! - $1

Knights of the Round - $1.50
Mega Man X- $1.50
Nintendo DS Pokemon Trozei - $1
Sega Dreamcast Zombie Revenge - $1.50
Playstation Evil Dead: Hail to the King - $1.50
Castlevania DX Chronicles Preorder 8-Bit Simon figure - $1

Raptor - 1
The Red Star - 1
Okage - 1
Castlevania 8-bit - 2
Suikoden IV - 1