Have: Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles , NBA Ballers Chosen One (PS3), More!

Hooray I got a free bump! I'm now including a PSP Logitech case insert with Monster Hunter Freedom (it's just a plastic slip-in sheet with a Monster Hunter logo and picture on it) for use with those Logitech cases. Buy this game! Or trade me Brain Age and Big Brain Academy for it.

My digital camera is gone. Added Project Gotham Racing 3 to the list. Looking for Battle for Middle Earth II for 360. Still want the Mario Sports games for GC too.

[quote name='gaelan']:cry: i didn't get a pm[/quote]

i have big brain academy if you are interested in trading for lost in blue

I have some nintendo memorabilia
I need to take a picture of it, but it is a nintendo sign and it is about as long as holding your arms out with your elbows bent at 90 degrees. I can get you specifics when I get home
What do you think it is worth?
-xmrblondex

sounds good
will do when I get home, thanks
pm me your email addy, and i'll send them as an attachment, or i can just put them on photobucket.

Hello, i sent you a pm about the saturn system, please answer it, also i forgot to add that i have brain age as well and would be willing to trade it towards the price of the system (one adult owner copy of brain age), i can take pictures as well.

There's a collector's edition of PD0? What extras does it have?

And cml for it and the E3 faceplate, I have the normal PD0 in case you ever want to play PD0 again

The case is tin, and there's a second disc that has behind the scenes video and whatnot, I've never even touched it. I didn't see anything on your list though. Also, lots of interest in the Saturn lately, did I miss something? I'll get back to everyone after I check the completeness of it.

As far as I know you didn't miss anything. I'm interested in the Saturn because I've never had one. I own consoles as far back as the Atari 2600 and Intelevision, so I'm just wanting it to play.

Updated! Added Time Splitters 2 (PS2), Warriors (XB), and Ninety-Nine Nights (360) which I want to trade for Dead Rising. Thanks for looking!

I'm still trying to get rid of Ninety-Nine Nights and now I'm getting Test Drive Unlimited (360) so I'll probably be looking for a quick turn on that too, offer up peeps.

Aye, today be Talk Like a Pirate day, and ye still have yerself a chance to grab some of my game booty for yerself if ye play yer cards right.

bread's done
Back