Have: Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles , NBA Ballers Chosen One (PS3), More!

Hi, I'm interested in Advance Wars and Mario & Luigi. I have Super Metroid (SNES, cart only), Chappelle's Show S1/S2, Arrested Development S1/S2. Let me know if we can work something out. Thanks!

Hey I haven't bumped today, bump.

I've added a deal for a free game if you sign up for 21st Century auto insurance and use my referral.

I don't get it are you mad because you wish you had one or are you mad because I have two? Why crap my thread? By the way, if it's not worth anything in a few months, I'll get over it. If it's worth more that's fine too. It's the same reason I'm not getting rid of my Gears of War faceplate, I'm a collector. I'm not too worried about the value because it means something to me. If you don't like what it's worth then take it up with someone else, I'm not the guy who sets the market value. You don't like it, tough. If you wish you had one, then double tough I say.

Last point, for everyone who is a huge Zelda fan and collector this is probably the Holy Grail of all finds, you find something more rare than this. While you're looking can you pick me up a copy of that Rad Racer/Tetris/Super Mario Bros. 3 cartridge for the NES that gets several thousands of dollars on ebay? Thanks.

For a second I doubted myself, but that's a different model shown. I'm pretty sure it's the 310, but I will double check when I get home. Interested?

[quote name='Redeema']For a second I doubted myself, but that's a different model shown. I'm pretty sure it's the 310, but I will double check when I get home. Interested?[/QUOTE]

My appologies - I'm on the lookout for a newer one for my sister and I'm still just trying to find the right one - I appreciate the PM though.

I am interested in buying your Advance Wars DS - I'd be interested in Lost in Blue but I hadn't realized it was semi-rare :shock:

CML for Pac n Roll (Sealed), Rub Rabbits, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Sealed), Tony Hawk American Sk8land (Sealed)

bread's done
Back