Have: Fifa 10 (PS3) For Sale and Lots More! Want: A lot!!

how much for this Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare and Silent Hill Origins

Hey, I kinda want Cold Fear, but I'm kinda iffy on my PS2 games right now, as I don't really want to get rid of too many of em. What would you wanna trade for Cold Fear, or would you like to buy some of the games you wanted?

Hey and thank you for your response,

I would probably be more opened to trading for any one of the games I had mentionned (besides MGS 2) because Im a little short on cash at this time. However, if it is a good offer, I may take it. What would you sell those games for? If it's too much for me right now, I'd just trade for any game I had mentionned on your post, again excluding MGS 2.

Thanks!

[quote name='idnno']Hey and thank you for your response,

I would probably be more opened to trading for any one of the games I had mentionned (besides MGS 2) because Im a little short on cash at this time. However, if it is a good offer, I may take it. What would you sell those games for? If it's too much for me right now, I'd just trade for any game I had mentionned on your post, again excluding MGS 2.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Give me an hour and I'll PM you an offer, how does that sound? I might be willing to trade a few more if you're up for it too. Thanks!

CML for

Castlevania Lament of Innocence
Clock Tower 3
Cold Fear
Dynasty Warriors 2
Enter The Matrix
The Godfather (sealed)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Capcom's Classic Collection
Katamari Damacy
Devil May Cry 3
Silent Hill Origins
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
True Crime Streets of LA
Van Helsing
Zone of The Enders

I'm interested in:
the Jak games for PS2, FFX, Spyro games for PS1, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

How much for these games?
Thanks

CML for Batman, Bourne, and Bond for 360
also have paypal, willing to do partial trade, partial paypal if you'd like....or all paypal, just give me some prices

mylor - Sorry, unfortunately I didn't see anything at this time. Thank you for showing intrest though, it is greatly appreciated!

SativaSam - Hey,
I saw Mario Party 3 and Digimon World. Is there anything you'd like to work out regarding those games?

bread's done
Back