Have: Goozex pts, $30 Best Buy GC, $6 Gamestop GC Want: Lich King, wheel, Forza/ODST

[quote name='Placebo']I would have bid...but you don't ship to Canada. Sad day. You should really think about doing so in the future, doesn't cost much extra, and is quite simple.

Cheers and good luck with the auction.[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to work it out, I never have before so I don't really know how much more it is. Could you fill me in? I'm looking to get as many customers as possible.

EDIT: Fixed the date, sorry!

[quote name='squidhead442']So if there's a dollar amount and a CAG user next to a game, bidding is over correct?[/QUOTE]

No, similarly to eBay you bid on it. So for example, Ninja Gaiden is at 6 right now. If you say "8 For NG2" I'll but an 8 and your name next to it. This goes until 3/11 at noon. Highest bidder at that point wins.

Oh ok, awesome! I thought you were saying you only had 30 minutes to counter-bid. That changes everything! haha Thanks for clearing it up!

[quote name='squidhead442']Oh ok, awesome! I thought you were saying you only had 30 minutes to counter-bid. That changes everything! haha Thanks for clearing it up![/QUOTE]

Sorry, that part is kind of confusing. That's only after March 11th at 12PM

[quote name='camelking6969']i like to bid 7.00 ninja gaiden 2
sega tennies 2.00
project gothem 3 2.00[/QUOTE]

Sega tennis was just bid on at 2 so you'll have to raise it.

[quote name='Cameron4All']What is your preferred method of payment?[/QUOTE]

Paypal, though I'll do concealed cash AT YOUR OWN RISK! I also will not pay for your shipping if you do.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I'd be willing to work it out, I never have before so I don't really know how much more it is. Could you fill me in? I'm looking to get as many customers as possible.

EDIT: Fixed the date, sorry![/quote]
Shipping would only cost a few dollars more than it is to ship to the USA, and I/others I'm sure would be willing to pay more in shipping for the additional service. Check it out with the post office if you get a chance, but normally the postmarks on games that are shipped to me are normally between $2-4US. It normally costs $4-5CDN here on my end to ship anything to the States. There isn't normally a tracking # I don't believe, mainly because of the additional cost, but I've never had anything go wrong without one.

I'd bid:
$21 Call of Duty 5
$6 Endwar
$6 Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
$4 Crackdown
$1 Call of Duty 2

Let me know.

Cheers.

Alright placebo, I'll edit the OP to reflect Canadians can get in on it too. Not sure what I'll do but I'll cross that bridge when I get there and I guarantee it will be an easy crossing.

[quote name='camelking6969']2.50 on sega tennies[/QUOTE]

I'll edit the OP to reflect this, I don't want change. I want it to be in whole dollar amounts only, really sorry!

[quote name='camelking6969']btw what is concealed cash[/QUOTE]

It's against USPS ToS to send cash through the mail IIRC, so concealed means hide it in something, don't just throw it in an envelope and mail it. It could also get easily stolen that way.

[quote name='Freemason']Ninja Gaiden 2 - $8
G.R.A.W. (No manual, case has small chip) $1
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $7
Crackdown - $5
Call of Duty 2 - $3[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you posted, you reminded me I forgot Gears of War!!!

[quote name='dv8mad']ToV = $27[/QUOTE]

Before I add this to the list, is shipping to Japan cumbersome? Will it require me to do anything else than simply put a name and address? I've never shipped outside North America :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back