Have: Left 4 Dead Want: Fallout 3

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Hello again.

I'm looking for a copy of Fallout 3 (360) this time. What I have for trade is an opened copy of Left 4 Dead. Pretty much in pristine condition. Played like mad for about 3 weeks, but I installed it so wear is pretty much non-existent.

Any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well add a few more wants/haves.

I'm also looking for a complete, long box version of Resident Evil for PSX, as well as Demon's Crest for SNES.

For trade, I've got:

Silverload, a rare, long boxed PSX game.
A black GBA Micro in great condition, but minus the serial number due to lots of use.
Final Fantasy 6 Advance

Also, I've got Resident Evil already, but the version that comes in a jewel case. I'm mainly looking for the long box version for nostalgic value, so if you'd like I can trade you my jewel case version in addition to something else.

Thanks!

I have a spare Resident Evil long box empty case. The case and manual are mint, but I don't have the game disc. If you'd be interested in JUST the empty case and use the game disc in your jewel case version, (or you could just keep the case for your shelf) let me know if you'd like to do a trade or something. If you happened to have some other spare empty case to an uncommon game that I happen to need, I'd be willing to trade.

bread's done
Back