Have: Making of RE4 DVDs, Some PS1 Games, PC Games Want: Paypal! PS1 games

BearMan23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hey all, been away from trading for quite some time. Moving away for grad school soon and decided to list some things here before I just take 'em to Goodwill. Mostly looking for Paypal, but will entertain offers. I'll post some pics in the morning. Lowball away, I won't be offended. Just looking to make a bit of extra gas money.

HAVE:

Making of Resident Evil 4 DVD (Look like they were a pre-order bonus type thing. Have a few of 'em)
Mirror's Edge Hardback Guide

PS1:
Jeopardy (Complete)
Tekken 2 (Black Label, Complete)
Fear Effect (Complete)

PC (Super-old floppy disc games):
Pirates! Gold (Complete w/ big box, manual, and 6 floppy disks)
When Two Worlds War (Complete w/ big box, manual, and 2 floppy disks)
Rules of Engagement (Complete w/ big box, manual, and 4 (8-inch) floppy disks )

Also have a Sega Saturn (console only), got it at a yard sale and never got around to getting the cords/controllers. Not sure if it works..at worst, may be good for parts.
Have some old Transformers VHS tapes, PM if you want specific titles and such

WANT:
Paypal
A few PS1 RPGs, Alundra, Guardian's Crusade, let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I'm not interested in any of those PC games (just the ones in the title). Anyway the answer your question about Pocket Fighter, I don't think you need the RAM cart to paly it, but if you have it you get better animation. Anyway it's japanese (it never came out in the US for the SS), so you should have a 4-in-1 AR anyway. :) If you're interested in buying I'll sell it for $25, it's mint and complete.

[quote name='chernggoh']I don't see anything on your list that I might want. Do you want to make an offer for Virtual On?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, spent all my gaming money at the play asia sale. Thanks for looking though

bread's done
Back