Have: Making of RE4 DVDs, Some PS1 Games, PC Games Want: Paypal! PS1 games

[quote name='pimpinc333']:rofl:[/quote]

+1 on that.

Well, I didn't know how desparate you REALLy were to sell GNHL, so I used the universal business rule of "start low, and go high". Meh.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']+1 on that.

Well, I didn't know how desparate you REALLy were to sell GNHL, so I used the universal business rule of "start low, and go high". Meh.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, I just hate sports games, and i'm tired of seeing Wayne Grezky's mug everytime I look at my trade stuff.....

I'll probably just give it to the Goodwill.

Slaughter X - Sorry, I didn't see anything.

nnthomas - I could get about 30-35 on ebay so....no. If you want to trade for it let me know.

Thank you both for checking out my list.

Sorry Guy, I don't see anything. Most of your stuff seems like it's worth alot more than those two anyhow, thank you for checking out my list though.

[quote name='BearMan23']Sorry Guy, I don't see anything. Most of your stuff seems like it's worth alot more than those two anyhow, thank you for checking out my list though.[/quote]

Ah I see,
well thanks for looking though! Actually, there are some games i'd be willing to trade for both of those (a games worth doesn't always have to be judged on ebay...)

anyhow, I see that you were looking for a PSX FF chronicles - I have one (GH though) but it's in pretty excellent condition! Well LMK if there's something you'd like.
I'm sure we can deal something - if not..

FREE BUMP!!

Well...lets see if I can remember all i'm looking for.

Monster Hunter
Field Commander
Me and My Katamari
Hot Shots Golf
Puzzle Quest
Pirates!
Popolocrois
Tekken: DR
Outrun: Coast to Coast

...I think thats it, maybe it wasn't as long as I thought...

bread's done
Back