HAVE: Many NEWLY-RELEASED AAA games. WANT: PS MOVE & 3DS. Fdbk: 100%+ 64

[quote name='xcopy']I have brand new DS Lites, but hey are for mostly collectors.

CML if you're interested though.[/quote]

No thanks.
Too rich for my blood.
I'm looking to pay/trade at less than retail, not more. ;)

[quote name='WackyB207']I have a GBA SP, but it has dust in the corner of the screen. Would that affect trade-in value for your Lite?[/quote]

I'd probably have to check with GameStop. Their ad says........................ actually, this trade-in deal seems to be gone from their website, so depending on whether they plan to bring this trade-in deal back, and depending on the details of the potential trade, I may have to hold off.

Either way, what were you interested in?

[quote name='Chronotrigga']CML. I have some Wii Games (although none on your wants), Im looking for GoW. Check if you want. :)[/quote]

PM sent

[quote name='WackyB207']Well, I was interested in Table Tennis (360) since I have no clue what to value the GBA SP at.[/quote]

PM sent

I'm interested in your madden 08
I have 5 games i would like to trade
nba live 07 or saint row, or dead rising, or, nba street, or perfect dart.

[quote name='BigPoppy']I'm interested in your madden 08
I have 5 games i would like to trade
nba live 07 or saint row, or dead rising, or, nba street, or perfect dart.
[/quote]

I'm willing to trade Madden, but I don't want any of those games. Sorry.

NorthX08: Sorry. Didn't see anything.

Hovercraft: Interested in the Mario Kart promo stuff, but not for SoC. CML for other games.

CML for the Orange Box, please.

And Im really interested inthat FNR3 banner, do you have pics and price in mind? Or something off my list for it...

[quote name='shnizzle66']CML for the Orange Box, please.

And Im really interested inthat FNR3 banner, do you have pics and price in mind? Or something off my list for it...[/quote]
Sorry. Not trading OB till I play it (read my post). And nothing on your TL comes close for the banner. I'm keeping that unless I'm utterly overwhelmed by an amazing offer.

P.S. Sorry. Didn't mean to sound like a dick. :)

[quote name='shnizzle66']Its fine, I have to update my list anyway. Would you mind PMing me some pictures of the banner at least, please?[/quote]

PM (not with pics, unfortunately) sent.

[quote name='anbu_giroro']cml for:

DS - Clubhouse Games ** (MINT, complete)
DS - Madden 06 EZ[/quote]

Your TL says more DS games incoming. Can you let me know which games you plan to add? Thanks.

[quote name='dinaboo']Your TL says more DS games incoming. Can you let me know which games you plan to add? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Man, i got so many trades going on pojo i forget. but did you see anything? ill let you know when i get em ok

[quote name='anbu_giroro']Man, i got so many trades going on pojo i forget. but did you see anything? ill let you know when i get em ok[/quote]

I sent you a PM

bread's done
Back