HAVE: new 360 games, tons of DS games + more; WANT:Street Fighter IV, Paypal

Pavelboca

CAGiversary!
Key:
:bomb:= Gonna have to give a good offer to get this one!
:whistle2:#= Missing some pieces (Usually the case)
------------------------------

PLEASE BUMP THREAD IF YOU PM ME!

HAVE:

Xbox 360
:360:Oblivion
:360:Infinite Undiscovery
:360:Condemned
:360:Dead Rising :whistle2:# (Game has a alot of scratches but works, no manual, blockbuster game case)
:360:Rainbow Six Vegas

Xbox 1
:xbox:Doom 3
:xbox:Genma Onimusha
:xbox:Crimson Skies
:xbox:Conker: Live and Reloaded

DS
:ds:Trauma Center: Under the Knife
:ds:Resident Evil: DS
:ds:Spider-Man 2

Last edited by a moderator:
free bump

Didn't see any thing for cod 4 sorry.

You have to link your list under the control panel to have it pop up with the cml by your name

Shipping confirmation is for seller's safety, not buyer's. 3-5 days is usually just a rough estimate.

Just consider the price of confirmation when listing your item's price. (it's like 16 cents online anyways)

Anywho, I wouldn't even consider this an issue until day 7 has passed.

Yeah your right. just a little nervous since it's my first trade, i guess.

Edit: oh. One more thing. I noticed in Johndoechans trade list my games are listred there. I guess this doesn't mean much considering he could just be putting it there since he is waiting for them, but still kinda weird.

Delivery confirmation is generally a good idea. I wouldn't worry too much about it if the guy has a lot of feedback and if it's only been five or six days. Sometimes it takes a little longer than usual.

john wouldn't scam you at all its up to you to get Delivery confirmation on your games so that you aren't shit out of luck when something like this happens.How did you send the games?

[quote name='frombrknwings']john wouldn't scam you at all its up to you to get Delivery confirmation on your games so that you aren't shit out of luck when something like this happens.How did you send the games?[/quote]

First class, regular mail.

that can take up to a week so just be patient I was nervous my first trade too but johns a good guy and will be honest with you,just for future games please use Delivery confirmation that way for you as well as the other party can track where the game is; it doesn't cost much at all

no johndoechan wouldnt scam you, his feedback speaks for itself, and i just traded with him (fable 2 C.E for fallout 3, thanks johndoechan its a great game so far) so i am confident that he hasnt recieved it, its only $.75 for delivery confirmation, id recommend using it next time. but he isnt scaming you.

[quote name='Pavelboca']Yeah your right. just a little nervous since it's my first trade, i guess.

Edit: oh. One more thing. I noticed in Johndoechans trade list my games are listred there. I guess this doesn't mean much considering he could just be putting it there since he is waiting for them, but still kinda weird.[/quote]

not sure but, i think he has multiple copies of many games, when i traded him fable 2 c.e he had fable 2 on his list, but when he recieved mine he added the collectors edition as well, just give it some time, should all work out 4 u.

I have a similar "problem" with a different cag. In this case, I bought a game from him, and it has been almost 15 days since he said he sent it. (and of course, he didn't give me a DC) I guess I'll wait until friday.

[quote name='danny8k']I have a similar "problem" with a different cag. In this case, I bought a game from him, and it has been almost 15 days since he said he sent it. (and of course, he didn't give me a DC) I guess I'll wait until friday.[/quote]
unless they are shipping from another country it shouldn't take that long at all id contact a MOD and see what they can find out for you

[quote name='frombrknwings']unless they are shipping from another country it shouldn't take that long at all id contact a MOD and see what they can find out for you[/QUOTE]

I agree, you should get a MOD.

To the OP, give it a few more days and don't worry to much. You should always get a DC# though.

[quote name='Pavelboca']Hey, the first trade I did went wrong and now in order for me to trade again, my parents want to make sure that it is a reliable place to trade and sell games. As such, I would really like it for the other person to ship their end of the trade first, despite my low Itrader rating.

Is this allowed, as long as the other person agrees? Im not a scammer or anything and after my first succesful trade this annoying thing will go away.

Thanks,
Pavel[/quote]yeah i don't think anyone would go for that bro.

[quote name='bryenfury']yeah i don't think anyone would go for that bro.[/quote]

yeah fuck it I figured. Ill just ship to the person with the highest itrader.

bread's done
Back