Have: Quantum Break Digital Download (PC) || Updated: 3/7

Got my Batman Arkham City Collectible Cards in the mail today after waiting since like December. Will throw them in to whoever buys Batman.

Got an extra Batman Gotham Knight Bluray in the mail along with another pack of trading cards today. Will throw them in for free with the first order over $25 (Paid in Amazon Giftcards). I'm still including these bonuses with the Batman Arkham City CE as I do have more than one (3 actually).

[quote name='Link2999']Added a Borderlands 2 Premiere Club DLC for the 360 to the list.[/QUOTE]

Some reason PM isn't working on mobile for me. Can you please pm me regarding the Borderlands 2 premiere club?

[quote name='commandercody83']Some reason PM isn't working on mobile for me. Can you please pm me regarding the Borderlands 2 premiere club?[/QUOTE]

Replied. Will probably just go to bed soon though so I'll get back to you tomorrow.

So I won a Mists of Pandaria code on Twitter recently. Thing is I didn't know it was for the (EU) version :(. I'm hoping that someone who was going to buy the (EU) version of the game anyways could help me out. I'm hoping for a 1:1 trade on this one. PLEASE help me out :)

Added another EU key for Mists of Pandaria. Only looking to get about half of what they're worth each so I can buy myself a NA copy.

Just got my (Green) VLR watch in the mail. Thought I'd see if anyone here wanted it before I put it up on eBay for +$10. Want $50 shipped for it. Really just want to make up the money I spent on the game. Will accept Amazon Giftcards or Paypal. I also need a year or two of Xbox Live. So if you had a year of XBL lying around, I'll trade you for that +$10. (Valuing XBL at $40/yr) Let me know.

Added my old phone. Optimus V has been good to me and is in mint condition. There is a big dev community for the Optimus V with quite a bit of ROMs and kernels. Very responsive and good battery. It comes with a $25 a month plan (that is no longer available) on Virgin Mobile with 300 talk minutes and unlimited data. Only pay on the months you want, no need to pay every month if you don't feel like it. I do believe you have to make a payment every 90 days though otherwise the $25/m plan would probably go away.

bumping to see if anyone still wants my Ni No Kuni Steelbooks. Dented one is probably in C/C- condition considering, the other is in B condition as the only thing wrong about it is that small non-painted spot.

Added Club Nintendo codes that give you a free game if you register them with a new 3DSXL. Won't be able to give you the codes until after 4/20 though (my birthday), but you have 10 days to use them after that. Will hold.

Just a reminder that the Club Nintendo promotion for the free game expires on the 30th. I still have a PIN for either Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to trade.

bread's done
Back