Have: Quantum Break Digital Download (PC) || Updated: 3/7

Thanks for pointing this out. Didn't notice it was changed. I've done trades in the past with preorders, but I'm assuming this particular rule came up because of the Paypal dispute time-limit and/or cancelled preorders. I'm going to double check with some mods first as I tend to avoid Paypal anyways and would guarantee the preorder goes through (Amazon tends to be good with them from my experience, but I would directly issue the refund). I also try not to sell anything too far from release if I have an extra preorder (as with the case with my extra Playstation VR).

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess was that it was to do with places selling pre-orders that they didn't always have the supply to meet (that is, StoreX sells 100 preorders of something, someone's 90th on the list, StoreX only gets 50 copies at launch, and doesn't finish meeting the 100 preorders until a month later or whatever). But your scenario with regards to PayPal length of coverage makes sense too.

Either way, yeah, it's obviously a newer rule (one of the more recent updates - along with the Alpha/Beta thing that's its own thread). Just figured I would mention it.

bread's done
Back