HAVE RPGs, guides, RETRO (back to 2600), new stuff on all major platforms...

beeporama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Full lists of games I own/want at http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?owner=beep23&lid=100105 covering almost every major system; below is just what I'm very serious about trading/selling soon, but I will trade other things (or pay) for rare guides/collectibles. I am very unlikely to trade for items not on my want list.

If you want to buy (instead of trade), I compare to Goozex and check completed listings on eBay to determine the current "market rate" for a game, although some games are worth a little more or less to me. If you make a fair offer it will save us both time negotiating; I am not going to naively offer you a ridiculously low price.

I am also on Goozex now as beeporama. As a result, I'm now especially interested in trading for books and collectibles, even more than games.

Have (games, accessories, and DVDs):

All are complete unless specified, and original (not "Greatest Hits" etc. unless marked). I am a nonsmoking adult with no children. Most everything is in fantastic like-new condition, but some I got used myself; just ask if it matters.

Some of this is junk, and I'm willing to practically give it away, as long as you cover shipping costs.

Atari 2600:
(all are cart only)
Combat
Demon Attack
Demons to Diamonds
Gravitar
(Indiana Jones and the) Raiders of the Lost Ark
Kaboom!
Moon Patrol
Ms. Pac-Man
Pac-Man
Q*Bert
Reactor
Solaris
Super Breakout
Super Football
Vanguard
Venture

DS:
Stylus: Zelda Phantom Hourglass feather-shaped promo stylus
Stylus: Promo pack of seven multi-color styli

GB/GBA/GBC:
GBA SP hardware (also have GameStop carrying case)
GBA to GameCube link cable (prefer to sell with GBA SP hardware)
Super Game Boy Player for SNES hardware
Texas Hold 'Em (sealed in box) :cold:

NES:
Beetlejuice (cart only)
Metroid (cart only)

N64:
Perfect Dark (cart only)

PS1:
Final Fantasy VIII
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

PS2:
Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection (all 3 games) (2 & 3 sealed) :hot::hot::hot:
Devil May Cry Prima "Perfect" guide only
God of War II sealed limited edition strategy guide only
Persona 3 (sealed) (w/guide!) (unlikely to sell, just trade for valuable wants) :hot:
Rogue Galaxy (demo disc)

SNES:
Super Game Boy Player for SNES hardware
Star Fox (cart only)
The Tick (cart only) (warning: worst game ever)

XBox:
Big Bumpin'
Fable - EBGames bonus DVD
Sneak King

DVD:
Fable - EBGames bonus DVD
Lost: Season 1

Guides and books:
Devil May Cry Prima "Perfect" guide
Final Fantasy VII guide (probably trade only) :hot::hot:
God or War II limited edition guide (sealed)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess guide (HARDBOUND)
Resident Evil novelizations by S.D. Perry - 1, 2, 4, 6 (surprisingly good!)
Resident Evil 3 Prima official guide

Want (games, guides, accessories, and DVDs):

I will sell most things (and take Paypal), but trading is better. I don't care about "sealed," but I have a preference for games with manuals etc. intact. Strategy guides for these games wanted (when they exist), too.

DS:
Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles
Duck Amuk

N64:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :cold:
Super Mario Kart :cold:

PC:
Return to Zork
Zork Grand Inquisitor

PS1:
Final Fantasy VII :cold:

XBox 360:
Faceplate(s): Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, GTA4, Mass Effect
Microsoft Points
The Simpsons Game :cold:

DVD (legal, any region okay):
.hack//Legend Of Twilight collection
Kontroll (2 disc Hungarian version) :hot::hot:
Parasite Eve
Spirited Away

BOOKS:
Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories manga
Robot (manga collection, English translation) volumes 5+
Okami Official Complete Works
Udon's Art of Capcom
Valkyrie Profile Material Collection :hot::hot::hot::hot:

STRATEGY GUIDES wanted (for games not listed above):

Deus Ex 2: Invisible War
Devil May Cry 1 & 2 - BradyGames/Dan Birlew
Final Fantasy GBA games (I&II, IV, and/or VI)
Haunting Ground
Resident Evil 2 & 3 GameCube BradyGames/Dan Birlew :hot: :hot::hot:
Threads Of Fate :hot:
Xenogears

MISC:
I am not a fanatic collector, I do not want or need new/boxed figures etc.-- they will come out of the boxes for display anyway.
Biohazard Umbrella Aluminum Box
.hack figures
Final Fantasy Play Arts figures (particularly X & X-2) :hot:
Final Fantasy Trading Arts figures (series 2 or JP-only) :hot:
Final Fantasy Potion (w/figures)
Lost Odyssey preorder code
Mass Effect soundtrack
Resident Evil Code Veronica for GameCube INSTRUCTION MANUAL only
Resident Evil 4 figures (NECA) (esp. Leon w/jacket)
Resident Evil 5 figures (NECA)
Suzumiya Haruhi Character Song CDs (all but #1)
Valkyrie Profile figure - Lenneth
Zork-related books (have some already, please ask)

(Open to trades for other books/toys/swag/promo, especially for RPGs and horror games)

...or anything on my Amazon Wish List: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/J4JQVO3ALVS7

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guynextshore']please Check My List (CML) for a trade.[/quote]

You've got a great list, but I've managed to hunt down pretty much everything I want on it already. Sorry!

[quote name='Segasonic01']Will you please CML for Skies of Arcadia? Thanks![/quote]

Nothing I'm especially looking for, but I'd enjoy Super Paper Mario (when you're done) or God Of War 2. Maybe Silent Hill 3...

[quote name='SlaughterX']CML or give me a price for Tales of Destiny...[/quote]

Sorry, nothing I'm looking for, and I probably wouldn't sell except for a lot more than it's worth... mostly just looking to score some other rare/OOP stuff!

hey CML for Tales of Destiny 1 and 2 and Suikoden 1. Also have these but not on list:

- Resident Evil 4 "Chainsaw" controller
- SF Anniversary Bison Controller for XBX
- Kingdom Hearts: COM guide
- Final Fantasy I & II GBA sealed
- Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Guide

[quote name='SlaughterX']What would you want for the Samba with maracas, and are they complete?[/quote]

I'm having a really hard time getting my wife to confirm on this, I think she's getting cold feet. (This is the only thing on the list that's "hers.") I don't suppose you have an offer, that might make her commit?... if not, I'll keep pressing her and try to get back to you in a day or two. I just wanted to respond so you knew I wasn't ignoring you...

This is the official maracas, used but complete.

[quote name='SlaughterX']What would you want for the Samba with maracas, and are they complete?[/quote]

My wife got cold feet on selling them; sorry, very embarassing. I'm removing them from my list.

Bump with a few updates and renewed vigor to trade! I've got some good feedback here now, with more on the way, and I'm looking for some "everybody wins" deals.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']CML for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and/or Super Paper Mario[/quote]

Sorry, nothing I'm interested in there, except maybe FF6 Advance...

[quote name='scion of ys']cml for oracle of seasons and oracle of ages[/quote]

Thank you very much for your interest, but I'm afraid there's nothing there I'm interested in. I don't know if you're interested in buying instead, but there's very little outside of my "want" list I'm looking for.

hey! before you ebay, cml! it hasnt changed much btw but its worth a shot. i mainly want your ps1 rpgs. which ever ones they are and im hoping for vp as well :)

also interested on your FF guides except for FF7. i have Suikoden 4 artbook, FF12 LE guide.

take care :)

oh, and btw i have a RE energy drink. lol. i thought you might be interested.

I just got a big offer on the PS1 lot, but I'm glad you reminded me... now that I have my own DS (as of a couple days ago) Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Contact both look interesting to me. I'm going on vacation shortly but I'll make a note to get back to you... I'll try to let you know either way, so please ping me again if you don't hear back in two weeks.

The RE energy drink is bizarrely appealing too. Wonder if I could resist the temptation to drink it... :bouncy:

[quote name='phear3d']hey! before you ebay, cml! it hasnt changed much btw but its worth a shot. i mainly want your ps1 rpgs. which ever ones they are and im hoping for vp as well :)

also interested on your FF guides except for FF7. i have Suikoden 4 artbook, FF12 LE guide.

take care :)

oh, and btw i have a RE energy drink. lol. i thought you might be interested.[/quote]

they are apparently very popular here in nyc, well at least in the village. they are selling them on ebay for like $5 to $8 a pop. its a friggin' energy drink! yikes! but i like it as a conversation piece in the living room. my brother runs a video game store he said he could get me a case or two lol.

t-virusantidote.jpg

back - to answer your question....its this thing

3a8d_1.JPG

on the left - has a little artbook in it. Nothing too fancy, but cool for a collector.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']Please CML for Heavenly Sword and Sneak King.[/quote]

Do you have a picture or link for that Asteroids watch? If it's the one I'm thinking of, and it's in good condition, I would trade for that.

So, I have two FF potions (These two) but nothing else on your list. However, I live in japan (the potions are with my parents in the US though because of a non-paying ebayer on my Thanksgiving trip home) so I have access to more stuff such as the books and figures on your want list.

I want FFVIII for PS1 - Let me know if we can do anything

cml for Growlanser: Heritage of War (with all extras) (sealed)

Just added a bunch of guides , looks like i have at least one of your wants

Desperate bump-- usually I wait a couple of weeks between, but I'd like to get some DS/PSP games from my list in the next couple of weeks (got a trip coming up); I also would very much like to get .hack//G.U. vol. 3: Redemption some time soon...

bread's done
Back