HAVE: Skylanders Cynder & Steath Elf, Dead Space 2 PC, Xbox & PS3 DLC Codes

[quote name='ProtonX']CML for Bubble Bobble Rainbow Islands Case and San Fransisco Rush Case[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay, I'll check your list right now.

bump!

Free Czechoslovakia!

image.gif

Bringing my tradelist back from the dead.... Looking to get rid of Tekken 6, wanting to trade for Batman: AA or Uncharted 2 (both PS3)...

bump

how much for Final Fantasy Chronicles(includes only case & FFIV disc, is missing Chrono Trigger disc & manuals) disc olny

FREE BUMP

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much for Final Fantasy Chronicles(includes only case & FFIV disc, is missing Chrono Trigger disc & manuals) disc olny

FREE BUMP[/QUOTE]

Hello & thanks for the bump. My list of cases is pretty old so I will need to dig through my boxes to see if I still have that one, I'll PM you tomorrow and let you know what I find.

Also there are a bunch more cases that I do not have listed yet (not too many more super rare ones) so also let me know if you are looking for any others and I can check for them as well.

Thanks

- Halo Reach DLC codes gone (sold on eBay).

- Added damaged/broken Agetec Sega Dreamcast arcade stick

- added New & Sealed Wii Points Card (2000 points)... looking to trade this for Microsoft Xbox 360 points

[quote name='Arbysdrink']pics of the agetec? or at least a cosmetic description?[/QUOTE]

Hello.

I'll post a pic tonight if I can and I'll pm you. Cosmetically it looks good ( no obvious wear or damage). The problem with it is that one of the buttons requires you to press really hard and the stick does not work when pressed in certain directions.

[quote name='Arbysdrink']pics of the agetec? or at least a cosmetic description?[/QUOTE]

I just put up a picture of the Agetec stick. I tested it again and all buttons worked fine for me. The stick has problems when moved to the right or up/right directions.

bread's done
Back