Have: X-Men Legends(ps2) mint FT/FS

Howeraing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Hey, exactly as the topics saids. I have X-Men Legends for ps2 in mint condition for trade or sale(no paypal) about 37 shipped.

Wants sealed or in mint condition:
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Sly 2
Blood Will Tell
And more, I just can't think of them right now.

Post or PM me if you're interested, I will look at list.

oh dude... howerang u GOTTA hook me up with breath of fire 2 for GBA in your collection... check mine out in the sig!

[quote name='StealthySeal']would u let me buy the game off you (BOF 2)[/quote]
He said he'd pay $30 for mine, but I told him no. :rofl:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='StealthySeal']would u let me buy the game off you (BOF 2)[/quote]
He said he'd pay $30 for mine, but I told him no. :rofl:[/quote]

I can see why, that game is awsome. I'm just sad that my copy is cart only.

Oh and I could really use Saiyuki: Journey West, is there anything I might have that you'd be interested in?

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='StealthySeal']would u let me buy the game off you (BOF 2)[/quote]

Stealthy, if you would be willing to buy BOF 2 for 30, you could just get it off of Capcom's website for 30. Anyway, nothing in my collection is for trade as of right now, except X-Men Legends.

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Xmen legends is fantastical!!! It actually made me go out and spend more money than I want to admit in comics. :D Snag this gem up people.

[quote name='Howeraing'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='StealthySeal']would u let me buy the game off you (BOF 2)[/quote]

Stealthy, if you would be willing to buy BOF 2 for 30, you could just get it off of Capcom's website for 30. Anyway, nothing in my collection is for trade as of right now, except X-Men Legends.[/quote]

he was lying

[quote name='Howeraing']bump come on, someone must have Shadow Hearts:Covenant for trade.[/quote]

Maybe no one wants to trade it cuz it's sooo goood. Anyway, good luck looking for it, I highly recommend it. bump.

bread's done
Back