Have you been spending too much money on games? Here is a good tip!

I went yesterday again. I didn't go in all the month of February because I was busy, but now I'm planning to go two times per week.

A few changes: they are now paying $5 extra each week and now they close at 7:30 p.m. (they used to close at 7:00 p.m.) which is very nice, because now I have plenty of time to get there.

Last summer when I tried to donate plasma back in Omaha they nearly pumped a blood clot back into me! The pump stopped when it was re-circulating and the new girl couldn't figure it out. So one of the plasma tech veterans came over to help and when she pulled the needle out of my arm a three inch blood clot followed! she said if it would have managed to make it through the needle and into my circulatory system I might have died! I still got my $50 bucks, but I'm not sure it was worth it! Maybe the new Biolife here in N Idaho will be a little better than the ghetto plasma center in North Omaha!

Awesome thread! I'm glad you dug it up, AciDeX. I would donate for the money, but there aren't any donation centers within almost 1,000 miles of Maine. :(

Haha, my bad I didn't see the post date! At least it's less than a month since the last post! :cool:

If the centers by you are anything like the ones here, then expect to be treated to the smell of body odor and the sight of people sitting there with their hands shaking while waiting to go in to sell their plasma.

tl;dr version: Only the homeless and drug addicts usually hit up the centers here(and the occasional college student needing beer money).

bread's done
Back