Have you picked up any phrases or words from Futurama?

Catch phrases are for hookers and fat people.

....doh!

I feel like I went 12 rounds with Jesus...

Cheese it, when needing to run away or cross a street.

___ are for hookers and fat people

I'll just start my own ___, with blackjack, and hookers...

____ is like sex, except I'm having it.

[quote name='gorgonzola238']I like the classic, bite my shiny metal ass.[/QUOTE]

Yea, me too. And tho it's not something you can use in conversation really, one of my favorite "quotes" was "10 Sin, 20 GOTO Hell". :lol:

"Bite my glorious golden ass!" - I've only used this a few times, but I should use it more often.
"There's gotta some amazing thing I can do to make you love me" - I've thought about this one more than I've said it.

I use some,

"Great zombie Jesus"

"Well, thanks to the Internet, I'm now bored with sex."

"Fine I'll just make my own _______, with blackjack...and hookers"

"What kind of party is this? There's no booze and only one hooker."

"_______ sucks noodles"

"This is less fun than previously indicated."

"That was so bad I think you gave me cancer."

And even though I don't ever really say it much, I have to throw in a Zapp Brannigan quote so:

"We don't know who they are or where they come from, but we do know that they stand for everything we don't stand for. Also, I heard they said you guys look like dorks."

My most used would be "Tom Sawyer, you tricked me. This is less fun than previously indicated"

Then "The big brain am winning! Now I will leave earth for no raisin!"

and "Did everything just taste purple?"

I also like to say that policy changes at work are due to "The Fairness in Hell act".

As far as Amy's noises, I always preferred "Spluh!"

Also, "Scooty Puff Jr. suuuuuuuuucks!"

The two quotes I use everytime i'm hanging out with my friends playing...

videogames:

[SIZE=-1]If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of[/SIZE]... checkmate.

poker:

I can't spell anything with these cards.

random:

[SIZE=-1]In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces.[/SIZE]

I probably use more than I can remember right now, but I know for a fact I use Bender's "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!" and "Neat!" and "Wow" (both of which are usually followed by him taking a picture or staring at said neatness/wowness).

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']And even though I don't ever really say it much, I have to throw in a Zapp Brannigan quote so:

"We don't know who they are or where they come from, but we do know that they stand for everything we don't stand for. Also, I heard they said you guys look like dorks."[/QUOTE]

How could I forget Zapp?? Here's an exchange I enjoy using:

Have the boy _______.

The boy, sir?

You. You _______.

"Your making us look like jerks in front of the other genders" Amy

"Peace out Y'all" Al Gore

"...in my book Earth in the Balance, or my much more popular Harry Potter and the balance of earth" Al Gore

"You can crush me but you can't crush my spirit...AHHH my spirit"

"I call it a Hawking Hole"
"Hey I found it first"
"Who do you think they are going to believe?" Stephen Hawking

These are all courtesy of my son.

[quote name='Maklershed']I say "Good news everyone!" alot.[/quote] I as well, even when the news is grim. "I find the most erotic part of a woman to be the boobies." It's along those lines.

I had a whole mess of my favorites, but apparently I was signed out, and it didn't save them.

"Raise middle finger."

I do Zoidbergs cry, and reference the Nibblonians a lot.

I use the term crummy a lot as well.

and who can forget

"ROBOT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On the other hand, like half of my vocabulary comes from Titus.

.......like the moon

Bunk! Bunk I say! - Farnsworth

I'll build my own _______ with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the ______. - Bender (I used to use this one quite a bit.)

I work at a summer camp where we split the kids into teams. One of the teams couldn't come up with a name...so the other guy I was working with dubbed them the Fighting Mongooses.

Other than that, nada. I need to steal some phrases from the show. :whistle2:k

[quote name='hohez']I do Zoidbergs cry, and reference the Nibblonians a lot.

I use the term crummy a lot as well.

and who can forget

"ROBOT HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

On the other hand, like half of my vocabulary comes from Titus.

.......like the moon[/QUOTE]

I forgot about "ROBOT HOUSE!!!!" :) Also, as far as Zoidberg goes... "I'm not hearing a no...."

Also, on a side note, we were playing a Family Fued game through e-mail at work, and my teammate and I are both Futurama fans, so we named ourselves "The New Justice Team". I was Captain Yesterday, and he went with El Zilcho. :)

I swore I posted a fave Fry quote last night and it seems to have disappeared. Anyhow here's another, I don't ever use it per say but it is gaming related becuase it's the psace invaders segment:

"Alright it's saturday night, I've got no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta, and my all Rush mix tape... Let's rock"

bread's done
Back