haven't pre-ordered the wii

I haven't preorder one either but I'm going to try my luck at WM SC at around 9PM on the 18th, then Target arond 5am on the 19th if that doesn't work out. As far as I can tell, there will be plenty to go around if you put forth even the least bit of effort.

[quote name='JokerCard']Is thats true about the BestBuy numbers than they are also true for the Target numbers....[/quote]Well according to the sheet that was floating around my target was supposed to get 120 Wii's but i checked with my target and they r only getting 32 Wii's

[quote name='JokerCard']Ah, well....I call on Saturday or friday and ask...and then ask if theres a line forming....[/quote]Well went to my target today and there was a line for the PS3 so i would think that there will be a line for the Wii maybe Friday

I don't know. My Best Buy guy stated at least 100, yet now I'm hearing more reports like yours from someone on FatWallet.

Weird, from your guys' posts I got the impression that there would be plenty of Wii's available but I've called Target, Meijers, Best Buy and Circuit City and am getting an average number of 7-8 Wii's per store. I'm going to try to hang out in Meijers a couple hours before their midnight launch but I don't think its going to be as easy to get one as some people are implying in this thread.

I really don't know whether to be scared or not. I'm going to Walmart around 6:00 PM Saturday night... ARGH!

Maybe it's not looking good. Other than what my Best Buy said and the other post on FatWallet, others are saying smaller Wii numbers are being reported.

i just got called from my FYE that i wasnt getting one on launch...I was 7th on the list.

[quote name='fldash']Maybe it's not looking good. Other than what my Best Buy said and the other post on FatWallet, others are saying smaller Wii numbers are being reported.[/QUOTE]

Bah, somehow I knew this would happen.

[quote name='jgreenblatt']WII on walmart.com now[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the heads up, but a $650 bundle with 8 games is too rich for me.

bread's done
Back