Having step-siblings can be a good thing!

Tsukento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Recently, my step-brother moved in for a while. He brought over pretty much all of his stuff and came to me with a bag, asking if I wanted to keep what was in it.

Inside the bag was a black GameCube, two memory cards (59 blocks and 251 blocks), a black GC controller, a random (but pretty sturdy) 3rd party controller, a Spider-Man themed controller, and a few games. Some came with cases, others came in a zip-up GameCube disc holder that could be used as a friggen keychain.

The games included were:

Mario Party 4 (Game Only)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (Complete)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Game Only)
Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams (Box + Game)
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Disc (Complete)
The Urbz: Sims in the City (Box + Game)
Tony Hawk's Unground 2 (Game Only)
X-Men: Next Dimension (Game Only)
Worms Blast (Game Only)

Upon agreeing, he simply let me have them for free. Not the best of games, but some are pretty nice grabs (especially MMAC and LoZ CD).

[quote name='KSHLove']luck you. Guess he was cleaning out his closet. Nobody in my family owns game systems anymore hehe.[/quote]
He figured I'd get more use out of it after he saw my collection of stuff. :D

My best deal from a relative (in-law, actually) was a few years ago. My sister-in-law was having a garage sale, and her husband had a model 2 (later, smaller version) SNES with Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World cart and two Nintendo brand controllers for $4. Not free, but pretty close...

My best deal from a relative (in-law, actually) was a few years ago. My sister-in-law was having a garage sale, and her husband had a model 2 (later, smaller version) SNES with Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World cart and two Nintendo brand controllers for $4. Not free, but pretty close...

[quote name='Gumby the Green']wouldn't the husband of your sister-in-law be your brother? or was it like the sister of your brothers wife. wither way nice deal[/QUOTE]

Husband of my wife's sister.

Free = good

Best things I ever got for free was from my brother-in-law. He gave me a PS2HDD w/FFXI a few years ago, and gave me the Forza/Marvel Ultimate Alliance 360 double pack a few months ago.

[quote name='Gumby the Green']wouldn't the husband of your sister-in-law be your brother? or was it like the sister of your brothers wife. wither way nice deal[/QUOTE]

Husband of my wife's sister.

Free = good

Best things I ever got for free was from my brother-in-law. He gave me a PS2HDD w/FFXI a few years ago, and gave me the Forza/Marvel Ultimate Alliance 360 double pack a few months ago.

Noice get OP!

Oh man I love this riddle.

The surgeon was the young man's mother!

[quote name='addicted2games']Free is always the best.[/QUOTE]

No, being paid to take it would be the best.

But free is awesome.

those are some sweet titles. i've always been a fan of the mario parties. yeah i know they are super lame sometimes and not the best gameplay, but gives me some good ole memories of childhood. good times good times when gaming was simple for me.

Funny thing is I have three GameCubes now (four if you wanna call the Wii two GameCubes ducktaped together). One I had received with my brother as a Christmas gift from our parents. When I moved out, I told him to keep it and got myself another. When he moved and needed me to hold on to his stuff, he told me to keep his GameCube. Now my step-brother moved in and let me keep his.

Thinking about selling off one of the Cubes and some of those games I got (definitely not MM AC or Mario Party 4 :p).

bread's done
Back