Hay guys, I heard someone stole my sig. That'll be $15

DenisDFat

CAGiversary!
I just bought some new shoes that are really dense and heavy and will put the hurt on just about anything.

I'm leaving you negative feedback.

F----------------- A detriment to ebay, would never do business with again. Decent shipping.

[quote name='DenisDFat']I'm pretty sure I laid it out in this here post[/QUOTE]

I don't think a lot of CAGs can hear and see you. 90% of Cags activated ignore button. You are the most ignored person on this board.

[quote name='DenisDFat']All geniuses are misunderstood in their time. Why King Awesome(me) be any different?[/QUOTE]

I'd feel sorry for those people that would think you were a genius. Then again, they'd kill themselves minutes later since they'd have to be in a cult for anything close to this to happen, then you'd be back to square one. :lol:

[quote name='DenisDFat']I just bought some new shoes that are really dense and heavy and will put the hurt on just about anything.[/QUOTE]

dense and heavy shoes suck

I still don't get all the hate for DDF. He's one of the most entertaining people on this site. Rarely does he attack people, but rather ideas and, God forbid, games. While his opinions obviously aren't tolerated, I'll be damned if most of them aren't pretty accurate. Just go read his One-Word Reviews. He tells you exactly what we want to know with one word: "Good" or "Sucks."

This is what I gather from pretty much every person who thinks less of him.

[quote name='every person lacking a sense of humor']Wha?! DDF thinks FPSs/RPGs/insert-genre-here sucks? OH NOES HE DIDAN'T![/QUOTE]

Get over yourselves and see the humor in life. Or, take advantage of our powerful new board and "Ignore" him.

At first, I thought he was very annoying, but his humor has grown on me, and he's one of my favorite posters on the site now. I love how he can get people so mad at him with so few words.

[quote name='Ledhed']I still don't get all the hate for DDF. He's one of the most entertaining people on this site. Rarely does he attack people, but rather ideas and, God forbid, games. While his opinions obviously aren't tolerated, I'll be damned if most of them aren't pretty accurate. Just go read his One-Word Reviews. He tells you exactly what we want to know with one word: "Good" or "Sucks."

This is what I gather from pretty much every person who thinks less of him.

Get over yourselves and see the humor in life. Or, take advantage of our powerful new board and "Ignore" him.[/QUOTE]

You give him more credit than he deserves. It's not hate as much as he is a festering annoyance. He attacks people quite frequently, it's just that the sentences and spelling are so awful that you can't even tell what is being said half the time. I am not even going to guess what the hell is in the sig image of his. If I want real humor, there are legitimately funny people here. Maybe on April Fool's Day we should all post like DDF and see how funny that would be. That being said, it's nice the average user has some mod powers of thier own now. It's not a matter of getting over ones self. If DDF can say everthing sucks for 1 1/2 years, I think a few posts about that are fair game. That being said, I ignored him as soon I saw the feature.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Makes me feel all tingly inside.[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming you're not talking about the sig he had earlier which this thread refers to.

I really don't get all the hate for DDF. He's certainly not a post-whore, and his posts are entertaining. Some of you people take what he says way too personally. He rarely (if ever!) attacks anyone directly. It's almost comical that a handful of you are clammoring to add him to your ignore list. I can think of a lot worse CAGs, both past and present.

To quote Led: Get over yourselves and see the humor in life.

He was much funnier back in the day... he's just trying to hard now, throwing out the lame and tired "King Awesome" schtick :D
Back before he believed his own hype. :lol:
He should definately add himself to his own list. :)

[quote name='whoknows']Who would ignor DDF? Possibly best poster on CAG with him gettin everyone mad for fun :D[/QUOTE]

yup.

[quote name='Xevious']I have nothing against DennisDFat. Truthfully, I can think of a lot worse posters here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Same here. There are far worse posters on CAG.

[quote name='Ledhed']I still don't get all the hate for DDF. He's one of the most entertaining people on this site. Rarely does he attack people, but rather ideas and, God forbid, games. While his opinions obviously aren't tolerated, I'll be damned if most of them aren't pretty accurate. Just go read his One-Word Reviews. He tells you exactly what we want to know with one word: "Good" or "Sucks." [/QUOTE]

:applause:

I agree completely. I've always thought he was pretty funny, and I agree with most of his opinions, though not quite to the extreme that he does. I'm looking forward to the upcoming DDF on Games :)

I find it amusing that some people make it a point to continually let him know that he's on their new ignore list. It's like they want him to get mad that he's being ignored, and yet they can't find out since they supposedly don't read his posts.

[quote name='Wet Ninja']:applause:

I agree completely. I've always thought he was pretty funny, and I agree with most of his opinions, though not quite to the extreme that he does. I'm looking forward to the upcoming DDF on Games :)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry I'll write the article for you.

(Insert any game title here) sucks.

[quote name='Doylerulez']I find it amusing that some people make it a point to continually let him know that he's on their new ignore list. It's like they want him to get mad that he's being ignored, and yet they can't find out since they supposedly don't read his posts.[/QUOTE]

It's DDF-ism in reverse. He makes a point to continually say everything and everyone sucks. Those who dislike his posting continually say everything he says is worthless or sucks. Everyone who likes DDF should love it. It's the same principle. It just that instead of one person doing it, the majority of the forum is.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Don't worry I'll write the article for you.

(Insert any game title here) sucks.[/QUOTE]

Your imitation of his sucky review sucks... :p

I don't hate him as much as I think hes a just a troll...

Hes an ANTI-fanboy. Instead of saying he loves everything, he says he hates everything... I think hes just as annoying as a normal fanboy.

DDF isn't nearly as annoying as most of the other posters on the site.

Who left the door open over at Z-5? Seems like some dirt balls have rolled their way back into town. If Z-5 rules so much and people have most people here on ignore, why bother coming in at all?

[quote name='JimmieMac']DDF isn't nearly as annoying as most of the other posters on the site.

Who left the door open over at Z-5? Seems like some dirt balls have rolled their way back into town. If Z-5 rules so much and people have most people here on ignore, why bother coming in at all?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back