Haze Not Exclusive?

alexi_666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
After playing the demo last night, it showed some pics and some text saying what nectar can do and at the very last screen it says this:

"Exclusive to the PS3:
4 Player Online Co-op"

So after reading that, you can basically tell that its probably gonna be a timed exclusive, which sucks! But hopefully its just a typo.

Exactly, does it matter....the ONLY exclusives should be games produced by Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo. It does not make business sense for a company to give a console an exclusive game...unless they get PAID very well from the 1st party company OR it costs WAY TOO much to port a game from PS3 to 360 or vice versa.

[quote name='doubledown']Exactly, does it matter....the ONLY exclusives should be games produced by Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo. It does not make business sense for a company to give a console an exclusive game...unless they get PAID very well from the 1st party company OR it costs WAY TOO much to port a game from PS3 to 360 or vice versa.[/QUOTE]

you brought up some very good points there. but for sony fanboys, such as myself, we will be very disappointed cuz we thought that we had another awesome game to our already GODLY lineup. lol

[quote name='alexi_666']you brought up some very good points there. but for sony fanboys, such as myself, we will be very disappointed cuz we thought that we had another awesome game to our already GODLY lineup. lol[/quote]
You must be talking about a different game that goes by the name "Haze." The one that's coming out soon has absolutely no hype for a very good reason.

I remember hearing at e3 he said it was a timed exclusive. I could have told you that. I asked about it since I wasn't sure it was a exclusive, and everyone said it was.

I know this is off topic, but damn I hope we get Ninja Gaiden II ... I want that game so bad, but I know if I buy it on xbox it'll come out later on PS3, then I'll feel worse. Plus I know I'm NOT going to buy the same game twice.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You must be talking about a different game that goes by the name "Haze." The one that's coming out soon has absolutely no hype for a very good reason.[/QUOTE]

hey hey hey! hold on there buddy! sure there is hardly any hype but i'm sure there are quite a few ps3 fanboys out there that are waiting patiently for this game. i know i am. i'm gonna buy it the week its released.

Anyone less excited about Killzone 2? I use to think the graphics were amazing, but once a game called COD4 came out, its nothing astonishing anymore.

[quote name='H.Cornerstone']If it does go multi-platform, it will matter as much as Bioshock being released for PS3 this September.[/quote]
More like Lost Planet. BioShock is at least a AAA title so those w/o 360s may pick it up. No one is going to care about a mediocre FPS in 6-8 months.

[quote name='alexi_666']hey hey hey! hold on there buddy! sure there is hardly any hype but i'm sure there are quite a few ps3 fanboys out there that are waiting patiently for this game. i know i am. i'm gonna buy it the week its released.[/quote]
Sure, it'll sell to a rather small subset of people that'll enjoy it, but it's time as a useful exlusive to push PS3 sales and sell to the masses at large passed a long time ago.

[quote name='alexi_666']you brought up some very good points there. but for sony fanboys, such as myself, we will be very disappointed cuz we thought that we had another awesome game to our already GODLY lineup. lol[/quote]

Are you sure you didn't mix up Haze and Resistance 2?

Ninja Gaiden 2 will end up being exclusive since Microsoft is publishing it.

But Ninja Gaiden 2: Neon and Ninja Gaiden Bleu will be multiplatform.

@Jman
i didn't know that. my bad. lol

and all of you guys who don't think Haze will do good, how the hell do you know it sucks? sure you may have played the demo and you were very impressed with it but keep in mind that that was the same demo from a long time when Haze was like first announced. so the graphics and hopefully the gameplay have gotten better.

[quote name='zewone']How the hell do you know the game doesn't suck alexi_666?[/QUOTE]

because it doesn't matter what people say, i manage to find any game fun. it doesn't matter how much it sucks, i will enjoy every second of it. thus, it will be fun and not suck for me. :)
believe it or not, i actually love Lair with the sixaxis controls. i prefer the sixaxis over the analog sticks anyday.

[quote name='zewone']So, even if the game isn't very good, you're going to force yourself to have fun?

Okay.[/QUOTE]

i never said i force myself to enjoy a game. i just appreciate every game i play and i try to have as much fun as i can while playing it. if it involves me spinning around in my chair then thats how i have fun playing. btw, i usually spin around in my chair while playing any game. lol i know...i'm weird.

[quote name='dtarasev']It's coming out for the PC you know.[/QUOTE]

This. Yeah a game might be "console" exclusive. But as a FPS it's only a matter of time before this hits the PC, which it will.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You must be talking about a different game that goes by the name "Haze." The one that's coming out soon has absolutely no hype for a very good reason.[/QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding. I mean, I don't know if the game will be good or not, but there definitely is a lot of hype for it.

[quote name='rainking187']You've got to be kidding. I mean, I don't know if the game will be good or not, but there definitely is a lot of hype for it.[/QUOTE]

you my friend know what the hell is going on, unlike some people on this thread.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']This. Yeah a game might be "console" exclusive. But as a FPS it's only a matter of time before this hits the PC, which it will.[/quote]

Just like Killzone and Goldeneye did, ya big dummy!
Just kidding. I am just being an ass. You aren't a big dummy.

From what I have seen, this game looks very lackluster. With so many great shooters already available on the 360, I have no incentive to but this shit even if it does come out on the 360.

[quote name='Kendal']Just like Killzone and Goldeneye did, ya big dummy!
Just kidding. I am just being an ass. You aren't a big dummy.
[/quote]

Killzone 1 sucked, no one would spend money on that garbage in the PC market, which is filled with solid shooters.

Nintendo doesn't make PC games as far as I know.

[quote name='help1']From what I have seen, this game looks very lackluster. With so many great shooters already available on the 360, I have no incentive to but this shit even if it does come out on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Think Timeshift, but worse.

[quote name='alexi_666']i never said i force myself to enjoy a game. i just appreciate every game i play and i try to have as much fun as i can while playing it. if it involves me spinning around in my chair then thats how i have fun playing. [/QUOTE]

You basically just said you don't force yourself, and then you talk about having to do shit to make a game fun.

Also, the PS3 sucks and so does your face.

[quote name='alexi_666']because it doesn't matter what people say, i manage to find any game fun. it doesn't matter how much it sucks, i will enjoy every second of it. thus, it will be fun and not suck for me. :)
believe it or not, i actually love Lair with the sixaxis controls. i prefer the sixaxis over the analog sticks anyday.[/quote]

Perfect Dark Zero.

YOU LOSE.

[quote name='Chacrana']You basically just said you don't force yourself, and then you talk about having to do shit to make a game fun.

Also, the PS3 sucks and so does your face.[/QUOTE]

and then the next sentence states that i always do it anyways. you stupid c**t! go fuck yourself!

[quote name='alexi_666']and then the next sentence states that i always do it anyways. you stupid c**t! go fuck yourself![/QUOTE]

Whichever one of these you are from the pic on your myspace, you're an idiot:

m_e28e3e70cc477cbef6901a5092705104.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']Whichever one of these you are from the pic on your myspace, you're an idiot:

m_e28e3e70cc477cbef6901a5092705104.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lol my friends and i were fucken wasted! after that we had some fun with your mom. go on google and look up 3 dicks 1 chick. lol

[quote name='alexi_666']lol my friends and i were fucken wasted! after that we had some fun with your mom. go on google and look up 3 dicks 1 chick. lol[/QUOTE]

Sick burn. :cool:

[quote name='Chacrana']Ya, I donno how to even recover :([/QUOTE]

lol its alright man. i was just messin with ya. refusedchaos told me how you dont like fanboys. and thats cool with me. just dont' do it to me or you'll be slapped by O.G. Mudbone's kok. look him up on google images. lmao

[quote name='Sarrasis']More like Lost Planet. BioShock is at least a AAA title so those w/o 360s may pick it up. No one is going to care about a mediocre FPS in 6-8 months.[/quote]

Will anyone really care about Bioshock on the PS3 a year after it's released? Especially with Resistance 2, Little Big Planet, MGS in June, and some other games I am sure I am missing coming out this fall? But your right, Lost Planet is a much better example.

[quote name='lawlflip']Game looks shit anyways, it reminds me of Killzone, with bee's and honey.[/QUOTE]

a few replies earlier i stated why it looks like shit.

well the bottomline is that if you compare Haze to KZ2 or R2, of course its going to look like shit. its still a very sold FPS that has the timesplitter feel....Haze is a lil boost for us till KZ2, R2, or even TS4 comes out.

you also got to the remember that this demo is the same one from last year, they just added multiplayer and servers for the demo. you guys should know better then to judge a game by its demo.

to the people coming in and badmouthing the ps3, just STFU and get out. every1 has their own console preference. you are just wasting our time by posting ur crap and go back to GameFAQs

Haze is our lil snack before dinner

Brute Force is a Halo killer.

No wait, KILLZONE IS THE HALO KILLER!!!!!!!!

Nah, I changed my mind... TIMESPLITTERS IS THE HALO KILLAH!

bread's done
Back