He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what I just bought. I put it up against a white sheet so you can see every detail.

Bidding starts at $1000.

41KcUTFFBXL._AA280_.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dcfox's mother has some great hoagies, and his dad doesn't remember his name.[/quote]
Speaking of which, Banky needs to start updating his twitter.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']People are stupid and greedy. This isn't news.[/quote]
It's news to me.

I should've picked up Crazy Taxi PSP for $20 at GS while I was there.

Also, if you own a PS2 and haven't played it, you need to buy Katamari Damacy for $10 at the GS Game Days sale now.

[quote name='tiredfornow']waking up at 4am and driving to the beach is going to stink. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Why so early?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']The new Saucy Banky(tm) seems a lot like the old one...[/QUOTE]

I don't think I like this new Saucy Spoony. :nottalking:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Why so early?
[/quote]
Keyblade wants to sit on a beach side bench and watch the sunrise.

I'm renting a room for the day since we're taking our bikes, don't have a place to shower after swimming, and we're probably going to go out to eat somewhere later on in the day. I'm guessing we'll be there from about 5:30am to 7-8pm.

Used but complete.

Even copies with that garbage yellow "Player's Choice" and EB stickers on the case are still getting that much. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Keyblade wants to sit on a beach side bench and watch the sunrise.

I'm renting a room for the day since we're taking our bikes, don't have a place to shower after swimming, and we're probably going to go out to eat somewhere later on in the day. I'm guessing we'll be there from about 5:30am to 7-8pm.[/QUOTE]

Ahahahaha.

There are so many games which i wish i had sealed copies of. If only there was a way of predicting what games are gonna become hot later on.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Why so early?

I don't think I like this new Saucy Spoony. :nottalking:[/quote]

I don't think I like this old, non-extinct Walrus :twisted:

[quote name='mr ryles']I'm gonna get dat fo sho, fo sho.[/quote]

When they start remaking rush hour, oh man thats some funny shit.

[quote name='JolietJake']Be kind, rewind = win[/quote]

[quote name='mr ryles']I'm gonna get dat fo sho, fo sho.[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']When they start remaking rush hour, oh man thats some funny shit.[/quote]

As much as I love the movie, I will be holding off on purchasing this DVD, and I would recommend others do the same, as well. The DVD coming out now is surprisingly empty on the extras front. There is one featurette with cast, crew, and locals interviews, and a trailer. That's it. No inclusion of all of the sweded movies that were available online, no behind the scenes stuff, nothing. This reeks of double-dip in the near future.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']As much as I love the movie, I will be holding off on purchasing this DVD, and I would recommend others do the same, as well. The DVD coming out now is surprisingly empty on the extras front. There is one featurette with cast, crew, and locals interviews, and a trailer. That's it. No inclusion of all of the sweded movies that were available online, no behind the scenes stuff, nothing. This reeks of double-dip in the near future.[/QUOTE]

I don't buy movies for the extras. :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']As much as I love the movie, I will be holding off on purchasing this DVD, and I would recommend others do the same, as well. The DVD coming out now is surprisingly empty on the extras front. There is one featurette with cast, crew, and locals interviews, and a trailer. That's it. No inclusion of all of the sweded movies that were available online, no behind the scenes stuff, nothing. This reeks of double-dip in the near future.[/QUOTE]

In that case, I'll just rent the movie. I wanted to see it when it came out, but since I didn't have a car and couldn't talk my friends into it, I didn't get to see it in theaters.

This seems like the kind of movie that doesn't need a giant screen to work well, though.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Global warming hasn't gotten to me yet. :cool:[/quote]

Nothing a little blubber hunting won't fix :twoguns:

[quote name='mr ryles']I don't buy movies for the extras. :cool:[/quote]

Well, some of us like them. And, just knowing that this is primed for a second, more full-bodied release, I can't commit.

I don't want to fill out more forms. :cry:

After that, though, I'll have all of the paperwork for the first day of my internship ready. I think I'll just do the W4 and the one or two others left in the morning.

It probably shouldn't have surprised me that a government program would come with a ton of paperwork. I got sixteen different forms in the e-mail they sent me.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']TFN is now the corniest guy here. :cool:[/quote]
TFN isn't corny. I think what he's doing is romantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back