He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']i made guac, taco beef and meat sauce. i'm sure i smell like onions, beef and teefer.[/quote]
I smell like beef too but that's only because it was like 90 and I've been sweating all day.

[quote name='Chika']hey, wait isn't it about time for WSB to make an appearance?[/quote]

he's too busy sliding his hand up and down the next of his miniture equipment.

guitar hero 3, you perv!

[quote name='dcfox']I smell like beef too but that's only because it was like 90 and I've been sweating all day.[/quote]

97 here and we were doing yardwork.

Dang, Snake Eater ain't no joke. I like how it and MGS2 hold up better than nearly every other PS2 game and they're not even 480p. :cool:

It's pretty lame how your suppressors deteriorate after use though. Had to play the whole prologue again so I could get the desert camo and use that to neutralize the deterioration.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, Snake Eater ain't no joke. I like how it and MGS2 hold up better than nearly every other PS2 game and they're not even 480p. :cool:

It's pretty lame how your suppressors deteriorate after use though. Had to play the whole prologue again so I could get the desert camo and use that to neutralize the deterioration.[/quote]
Just play on :baby: mode like I do. I didn't even have to bother with any of that camo shit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, Snake Eater ain't no joke. I like how it and MGS2 hold up better than nearly every other PS2 game and they're not even 480p. :cool:

It's pretty lame how your suppressors deteriorate after use though. Had to play the whole prologue again so I could get the desert camo and use that to neutralize the deterioration.[/QUOTE]

None of the MGSs are hard...

They do look fucking great though.

[quote name='dcfox']Just play on :baby: mode like I do. I didn't even have to bother with any of that camo shit.[/quote]

you're doing it wrong.

i was so pissed when i missed The End's camo.

i wished i woulda fucked him up the cheap way after that. :(

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Just the PS3 MGS4 pack though, not game only, right?[/QUOTE]

Right, but who knows. Do PS3 games even have the street dated stickers on them like 360 games?

[quote name='Mojimbo']:whistle2:| @ dcsux.

I wonder if you can download the DLC camo's that they had up from like GameFAQs. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It's already pre-installed on MGS3:S.

So in COD I'm level 38 and I need like 3000 XP to level up to 39. It seems like that's really high for that level, but maybe I'm crazy.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Who cares? MGS sucks.[/quote]

MGS does not suck. I would make a comment about you sucking, but I couldn't pull it off, so I am not even gonna bother.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Only on your mom's saggy pepperoni nipples.[/quote]

Did not need that picture, thanks. :cry:

[quote name='marten']Did not need that picture, thanks. :cry:[/quote]
Don't listen to him. My mom has great nipples.

[quote name='dcfox']You crossed the line, WSB :nottalking:[/QUOTE]
Line? Your mom's snatch was more like a bottomless chasm. Trying to hit that was like ringing one of those old time dinner triangles.
[quote name='marten']Did not need that picture, thanks. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Now imagine Snake or Raiden or whoever the fuck it is slobbering on a giant greasy donkey dong.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Line? Your mom's snatch was more like a bottomless chasm. Trying to hit that was like ringing one of those old time dinner triangles.[/quote]

hotdog down a hallway?

[quote name='dcfox']Stop talking about my mom or I'm going to report you guys. :evil:[/QUOTE]
Report to whom? The Health Department? I knew there was something she wasn't telling me.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Report to whom? The Health Department? I knew there was something she wasn't telling me.[/quote]
I hope you enjoy that rash, bitch :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back