He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish NG2 was $40. I really don't want R6V:2.

I wonder if I could sell AC and R6V:2 for $50.

Or maybe even just R6V2 for $20 so I can get Mass Effect and AC for $15 each.

[quote name='Moxio']Dude Mass Effect is such shit. Combat system smells, the story is dumb, and it's just plain boring.[/quote]

fail.jpg

What makes Mass Effect so great besides being able to choose the text you're going to say, followed by the dialogue you would have gotten whether you chose the first, second, or, more likely than not, the third line of text?

That photo is bad taste. D:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What makes Mass Effect so great besides being able to choose the text you're going to say, followed by the dialogue you would have gotten whether you chose the first, second or, more likely than not, the third lines of text?[/QUOTE]

Even the dialogue isn't that great. It's just a shallow gimmick that doesn't add shit to the game; the story and characters are terrible, so why should I give a fuck to what they say?

[quote name='Moxio']Even the dialogue isn't that great. It's just a shallow gimmick that doesn't add shit to the game; the story and characters are terrible, so why should I give a fuck to what they say?[/QUOTE]
The story is really rich, man. You played ~45 minutes of the game, for God's sake.

[quote name='Brak']The story is really rich, man. You played ~45 minutes of the game, for God's sake.[/QUOTE]

Dude I played the fucking game for like 5 or 6 hours.

[quote name='Moxio']Even the dialogue isn't that great. It's just a shallow gimmick that doesn't add shit to the game; the story and characters are terrible, so why should I give a fuck to what they say?[/quote]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Why'd you like it so much, Brak?[/QUOTE]
I thought the story was phenomenal.
[quote name='Moxio']Dude I played the fucking game for like 5 or 6 hours.[/QUOTE]
... 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, and you only became a Specter? You probably died a lot, and that's why you hated the game, stinky.

[quote name='Brak']I thought the story was phenomenal.[/quote]

So did I. I don't think i've ever cared so much about game characters before. The dialog makes them feel like real people. It was pretty amazing.

The style of the game is great too. Reminds me of one of those sci-fi movies from the 70s.

[quote name='Brak']I thought the story was phenomenal.

... 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, and you only became a Specter? You probably died a lot, and that's why you hated the game, stinky.[/QUOTE]

I think I spent a majority of time running around the planets.

[quote name='Moxio']I think I spent a majority of time running around the planets.[/QUOTE]
That's probably the weakest portion of the game... Why don't you give it another shot?

[quote name='zewone']There's actually places to go in Cali, besides 69ing your male friends in closets.[/QUOTE]Takes a lot longer to get there though. And costs a lot more.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Agree to disagree.[/QUOTE]Did you get that off a bumper sticker?

[quote name='Brak']That's probably the weakest portion of the game... Why don't you give it another shot?[/QUOTE]

I might, but my backlist is long and I've got a lot of games I want to play. Right now I'm trying to balance NG2, Golden Sun: TLA, RSV2, Eternal Sonata, and soon Bully.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Holy shit! There's only 48 states?! WTF happened?!?[/quote]

Alaska and Hawaii

Geography happened.

[quote name='Brak']Why do you have Wombat in your sig, Ugamer?[/QUOTE]

Oh shit, it does look like him.

You need to check the video out. Particularly the beginning and the 29:00 minute mark.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Oh shit, it does look like him.

You need to check the video out. Particularly the beginning and the 29:00 minute mark.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I saw it yesterday.

Hilariously pathetic.

I like how he thought he was as slick as pond scum when he was "manipulating" Rockefeller... yet he stopped putting the microphone up to Rockefeller's mouth 1/10 into the interview.

That was among many highlights, of course.

I didn't play much of Assassin's Creed, but I don't think I really like it all that much.

The premise is brilliant, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back