He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']Jennifer Charles = that $$$$a, that dude[/QUOTE]
It's true.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cjasZzY2w6s[/media]

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Are they going to all the stops?[/quote]
They're on the first ten dates now as well as their previously announced dates. That's 6/20 - 6/29, and 7/15-8/3. The SLC date is 6/28, so they'll be there.

[quote name='JJSP']They're on the first ten dates now as well as their previously announced dates. That's 6/20 - 6/29, and 7/15-8/3. The SLC date is 6/28, so they'll be there.[/quote]
Now I think I have to buy tickets. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who's that? I need to check 'em out.[/QUOTE]
Metric, from the album Old World Underground, Where Are You Now?

It's a perfect album.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Knew you'd like 'em. :cool:

You suck ass.[/quote]

If I want to listen to a whiny voice for 5 minutes, i'll call up my Mother and ask her opinion of my girlfriend.

Should I point out that you said you enjoyed the latest Panic! At the Disco, Jin?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did your FFIV sell?[/quote]

No, and neither did FF: Chocobo Tales.

I'll probably just relist them.

[quote name='Brak']Should I point out that you said you enjoyed the latest Panic! At the Disco, Jin?[/quote]

Yeah, it was a pretty solid album for their standards. "When The Day Met The Night" was a cash track. It's really the only emo-band I can really take.

Currently really diggin' The Polyphonic Spree, their definitely madboomtho.

[quote name='ph33r m3']If I want to listen to a whiny voice for 5 minutes, i'll call up my Mother and ask her opinion of my girlfriend.[/QUOTE]

Mom jokes, the Real World, and shitty taste in music (ie. Mac Dre)? You've got it all, Jin. :cool::cool::cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mom jokes, the Real World, and shitty taste in music (ie. Mac Dre)? You've got it all, Jin. :cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how often that does get the ladies...

It's not a mom joke, it's just literally what that girl from the band sounds like.

I never said Mac Dre was the 'shit' he's just the leader/originator of the hyphy movement.

Oh yeah, Panic At The Disco, apparently dropped the "!" just like John Cougar Mellencamp dropped the Cougar.

[quote name='Rocko']That's a little bit of a stretch to call that a mom joke.[/QUOTE]

Oh, hey, it's not. I stopped reading at the word "mother," because I'm sick of those trashy "jokes." :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']No, and neither did FF: Chocobo Tales.

I'll probably just relist them.[/quote]

Maybe relist them as one auction? I used to do that, back when I still used ebay.

If ya'll only knew how legit Mac Dre was, that guy I was like 13/14 or something showed up to our High School Dance, and did some suprise performance. He was a really talented stage performer.

RIP.

[quote name='tiredfornow']the insane Jinsanity likes panic at the disco?

:rofl: okay, darthbudge.[/quote]

$$$$a, nobody was talkin' to you.

[quote name='tiredfornow']dang, I saw some kid doing ''The Bird'' in the mirrors at Kohl's.

I thought he was ill, or something... :/[/quote]

The bird??

youtube or it didn't happen.

Some kid commented on my Halo video.

Congrats, that was TOTALLY AWESOME. Except that it was pointless and stupid. Any chance I could get those 14 seconds of my time back?

I checked out his page. He has two videos. This is one of them.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoYazslXFOE[/MEDIA]

[quote name='ph33r m3']If ya'll only knew how legit Mac Dre was, that guy I was like 13/14 or something showed up to our High School Dance, and did some suprise performance. He was a really talented stage performer.

RIP.[/quote]

Social Distortion came to our High School halloween party....:whistle2:s

I have no idea why though.

That Thizzle Dance, was the dance before Soulja Boy arrived. The ladies went crazy for that shit, literally you couldn't walk into a party from 9th-11th grade without seein' that song played.

[quote name='tiredfornow']@ temp - in that first video zewone posted... a couple of seconds in theres some jiggaboo doin' ''the bird''.[/quote]

Jiggaboo?

youtube or it didn't happen.

Livin' where you live must suck dick, Jinsanity.

I'd plant a bomb under a house if I walked into a house full of people having seizures. That shit ain't even dancing.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Did the Cod4 Double EXP start yet?[/quote]

Started yesterday....

I thought you were on with rest of us last night?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Livin' where you live must suck dick, Jinsanity.

I'd plant a bomb under a house if I walked into a house full of people having seizures. That shit ain't even dancing.[/quote]

I'll take San Francisco, hell i'd take a shoebox over the piece of shit you currently reside in, or as the larger U.S. population refers to it as Texas.

[quote name='joe2187']Started yesterday....

I thought you were on with rest of us last night?[/quote]
No, I wasn't there yesterday. I was camping in the rain, it sucked. :bomb:

Jinsanity is quite possibly the biggest hater I've ever seen.

[quote name='Brak']Jinsanity is quite possibly the biggest hater I've ever seen.[/quote]

Really? You haven't met Hitler then.

I just hate on music that I just don't 'dig', movies like Juno that suck shit, and Katie Couric. God, I hate that woman.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I hate black people music.[/quote]

Who's the dick in your avatar? looks familiar

Black people music hates you too $$$$uh

[quote name='ph33r m3']I'll take San Francisco, hell i'd take a shoebox over the piece of shit you currently reside in, or as the larger U.S. population refers to it as Texas.[/QUOTE]

I have to co-sign this.

Yeah, but, you listen to Panic At The Disco...

AND you like hyphy. Why would some nerdy white kid like hyphy music? I bet you look even more ridiculous trying to have a seizure on the dance floor than those other kids.

[quote name='joe2187']Who's the dick in your avatar? looks familiar

Black people music hates you too $$$$uh[/quote]

You don't know? I thought you were the dick expert...

Good. It's just a bunch of clicks and pops anyway.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Dang, Jinsanity likes Soulja Boy too?[/quote]

Woah woah woah, slow your roll their champ.

Who said I liked Soulja Boy? That dude to rap is what Dom was to Entourage.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Woah woah woah, slow your roll their champ.

Who said I liked Soulja Boy? That dude to rap is what Dom was to Entourage.[/QUOTE]

This makes it look like you think that the Soulja Boy is now the dance:

[quote name='ph33r m3']That Thizzle Dance, was the dance before Soulja Boy arrived. The ladies went crazy for that shit, literally you couldn't walk into a party from 9th-11th grade without seein' that song played.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back