He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ahtaoh.jpg

Ahahahaha.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"Brawl = New COD4" - MusicNoteLess

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

That's probably the most embarrassing quote, ever.

---

NG2 has a ton of small corridors? News to me since I'm fighting in a big ass jungle right now.

Well that went well.

Got $52.50 for GTAIV, $45 for Brawl, and $33 for Galaxy.

And spent $5 on a preorder for the Clank PSP game to get the figure.

Wee.

Did you put GTAIV on eBay or did you sell it here?
I might get have to get rid of my copy while it still is worth something.

[quote name='lilboo']Did you put GTAIV on eBay or did you sell it here?
I might get have to get rid of my copy while it still is worth something.[/quote]

Those are totals from Gamestop with the 50% bonus coupon.

got the pool filter working properly again, mowed the the lawn, weed-whacked the whole fence (front and back) and weed whacked around everything else (pool, deck, gardens, patio, trees, etc) and planted wildflower seeds in the front garden.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm not a Sandler fan but Zohan was a really good movie. Much much better than I expected it to be.[/quote]

Does your shit-tirade ever end?
:rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']The amount of gay bashing in Syracuse makes me sick. Check the comments:

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/06/pride_festivities_begin_this_m.html#preview[/quote]

this quote confuses me greatly....He's a gay racist.

Gay people are better people than 99% of minorities. They do not kill each other on street corners, do not belong to gangs, do not collect welfare, work, are clean, have pride, and contribute to society. Since I work in a civil service job, I know all about minorities.

Gay%20KKK.jpg

[quote name='joe2187']this quote confuses me greatly....He's a gay racist.

Gay%20KKK.jpg
[/quote]

Now think of a city where 80% of the people are that guy. Yeah, that's Syracuse.

I'm watching it on TVUPlayer (download this DT) on the MMA channel, tell if you guys find a better link, it's having that audio delay.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Was the promotion going on in your area, Rock? Or did they have to put it in manually?[/quote]

Manually. It scanned and showed as 50% bonus but when totalled the values didn't change.

[quote name='joe2187']
liecapamericavm0.gif
[/QUOTE]

They spinnin' $$$$a they spinnin'! They spinnin' $$$$a they spinnin'! They spinnin' $$$$a they spinnin'! They spinnin' $$$$a they spinnin'!

Anyone remember the artist who did that Captain America?

That website dedicated to his terrible use of anatomy was hilarious, and might be a relic of the past.

Rob Liefeld.

5542_4_002.jpg

Someone edited his Captain America, sans garb, to show how fucked his anatomy truly is:

capnekkid.jpg

I love how you can't hit the back of the head or knee the guy when he's down, but a piledriver? That's fine.

Marquardt got screwed.

[quote name='joe2187']The worst thing Rob liefeld's ever done?

Gay Human torch + Thing, sex page

bill4.jpg
[/QUOTE]
No hotlinking, son.

Thanks ugamer. Too bad I missed most of the fight.

Joe you suck at posting pics. Are you hot linking or something? Use imageshack dude.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I love how you can't hit the back of the head or knee the guy when he's down, but a piledriver? That's fine.

Marquardt got screwed.[/QUOTE]
A piledriver? :shock:

I was pretty shocked when Kimbo DDT'd that Englishmang three times.

[quote name='Brak']A piledriver? :shock:

I was pretty shocked when Kimbo DDT'd that Englishmang three times.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Lietes had his arms around Marquadt's waist so Marquadt hooked his arms underneath Lietes, lifted him upside down and dropped him.

Marquadt lost because Dean took away another point due to an elbow to the back of the head (it was on the side though).

[quote name='joe2187']
2h3zngm.jpg
[/QUOTE]
God; Liefeld stinks.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I love how you can't hit the back of the head or knee the guy when he's down, but a piledriver? That's fine.

Marquardt got screwed.[/quote]

:lol:
What is that? Reminds me of the plot of Assassins Creed.

EDIT: Nvm. It's that Illuminati stuff again.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeah Lietes had his arms around Marquadt's waist so Marquadt hooked his arms underneath Lietes, lifted him upside down and dropped him.[/QUOTE]
Shit's lethal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back