He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super heroes usually have exaggerated physiques, but god damn. Cap must be on more than that super solider serum.:lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Do you not get a free month of live anymore when signing up?[/QUOTE]

It only works 3 times

From Dave's Long Box:
batman%20holiday%2051.jpg

The Dø is sick, Liquid.

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9bBkEQYdMM8[/media]

[quote name='Chika']hi plume![/quote]

Heya Chika!

Been trying to find my chainsaw and hedge trimmer. My ex-border cleaned my basement and I hope he didn't sell them when he went nutty. My hedges look like a french woman's arm pits...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Heya Chika!

Been trying to find my chainsaw and hedge trimmer. My ex-border cleaned my basement and I hope he didn't sell them when he went nutty. My hedges look like a french woman's arm pits...[/quote]

our hedges look like don king's head. our hedge trimmers are *old* and don't trim very well. keeping them in check is even more difficult because the old owners never pruned anything at everything was brown 2" below the surface. we had to take out an 8' tall juniper because of it. last page i posted about the work we did this morning. it was a lot.

[quote name='munch']Have you made an order yet, Braxor?[/QUOTE]
Not yet.

I'm waiting to see if the artists community I live in approves my friend's application for an apartment. If they do, I get $300 off of one month's rent, and I'd put $150 of what I had set aside for my full month's rent towards my maxed out credit card and purchase some DVDs with that. :cool:

Have you sealed a deal, yet?

No, I can only order about $50. I know I'm getting Naked City, but I don't know what else to get. I'm also hesitant about pulling the trigger during this sale.

I think I'm gonna get one pricey DVD (Rififi), and a few cheap DVDs that I've been meaning to get (Awakenings, The Conformist and some other shit that I can't recall).

Don't get it at DeepDiscount, though.

I just saw that it's only $34.99 at Amazon.

8d28793509a0bc4dd8c13110.L.jpg

I don't know! I know Rohmer was a writer for cahiers du cinema and big during the French New Wave. I was going to give it a shot.

I think I'm going to order this and this.

Let me know if you like it... That goes for Playtime, too.

I thought about getting an extra Dassin, in the form of Brute Force.

[quote name='zewone']This song is sick, what album is it?[/QUOTE]
A Mouthful.

Liquid suggested it to me.

It's hot fire.

Anybody have any idea why GoNintendo would have an Earthbound theme on it? I just noticed it, and now I've spent the past 10 minutes scouring gaming news sites for news on a possible VC release...

Ever heard this band, zew?

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FT_Hu2LSrJY[/media]

Her low notes give me a thick boner.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Emily Haines = dollar signs.[/QUOTE]
I ran into her name when I was in search of artists similar to Kate Havnevik.

I listened to a song called Dr. Blind, I think... and it was great.

Reminded me a little of Jennifer Charles (of Elysian Fields).

[quote name='Brak']I ran into her name when I was in search of artists similar to Kate Havnevik.

I listened to a song called Dr. Blind, I think... and it was great.

Reminded me a little of Jennifer Charles (of Elysian Fields).[/QUOTE]

You know Em's in Metric, right?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']You know Em's in Metric, right?[/QUOTE]
I had no idea they were the same person.

The two projects sound nothing alike.

(And that's a good thing.)

[quote name='Brak']I had no idea they were the same person.

The two projects sound nothing alike.

(And that's a good thing.)[/QUOTE]

I should probably listen to Metric soon, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back