He so sweet make her wanna lick the rapper, so I let her lick the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']NG2 isn't that bad at all on easy mode.

Your health regenerates and all.[/QUOTE]

That sounds lame. The only games I've played where regenerating health didn't seem cheap as all hell were the X-Men games, and that's because it was fucking Wolverine.

It doesn't regenerate fully... as you get attacked, a part of your life bar turns red and you can't recover it unless you get to a save point, use a health item, or get one of the blue orbs to restore a bit of it.

Its not ''cheap'' at all. Without it the game would be really fucking ridiculous. :/

I spent all day yesterday playing COD4 and drinking Negro Modelo..............

I need better way to spend my weekends

TFN, aren't you playing on normal though. I thought there was no health regeneration? And hot topic walrus, what's more lame, blue orbs healing you? Or regeneration ;)

CoD online not working for anyone else?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I just saw Unbreakable. That was pretty cool.

What's up with Sam Jackson and purple?[/quote]

Sam jackson is a crippled pimp.

Unbreakable sucked, anything with the name M. Night Shamalamadingdong automatically sucks

You didn't like the Sixth Sense?

Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense are the only movies of his that I like.

I didn't even bother to watch The Village or that mermaid movie.

[quote name='joe2187']anything with the name M. Night Shamalamadingdong automatically sucks[/QUOTE]

This. I can't stand that hack.

Interesting. Got a letter from the Department of Justice about some postal carrier stealing a bunch of Gamefly/Netflix stuff and my name being amongst it, so I guess I'm a victim of a crime now. :cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']This. I can't stand that hack.[/quote]

Same. I'm always amazed when people call him some sort of visionary or second coming of suspense directors. His movies are just utter bullshit.

Also, waking up at 9:30 on a Saturday to do laundry fucking sucks.

[quote name='trashman']I just beat Half Life Episode One firing only one bullet, but didn't get the achievement.

:cool:[/quote]

Eh, I crossed the desert without touching the sand and didn't get it. That was tougher.

If they didn't give me the gnome achievement I would have flipped out.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']You didn't like the Sixth Sense?

Unbreakable and The Sixth Sense are the only movies of his that I like.

I didn't even bother to watch The Village or that mermaid movie.[/quote]

Sixth sense was a good movie, but all his other movies he made afterward diminish it. It looks like the same crap he's making now and damages it's uniqueness...Thus now, Sixth Sense is Crap, and was the beginning of his crap

Broke down and got an AC. Still too fucking hot.

Also, Sean is a dickhole so don't listen to what he says about Assassin's Creed. While it's far from perfect, it's still a lot of fun.

I feel like im the only person who can't wait for Assassins Creed 2 :(

I don't think they'll make the same mistake of making the game amazingly repetitive.

I'm sure they'll learn from their biggest mistake, they tried to help fix it on the PC version by adding more activities.

i finished the first test with about an inch of life left. :/

having too many enemies on the screen causes the framerate to drop pretty bad. a bunch of ninjas attacking you at once, then assholes w/ arrows like 50 feet away shooting you is not a good time. :bomb:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Broke down and got an AC. Still too fucking hot.

Also, Sean is a dickhole so don't listen to what he says about Assassin's Creed. While it's far from perfect, it's still a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Sorry I didn't join CoD last night. Friends were over and we were playing band world tour.

[quote name='tiredfornow']i finished the first test with about an inch of life left. :/

having too many enemies on the screen causes the framerate to drop pretty bad. a bunch of ninjas attacking you at once, then assholes w/ arrows like 50 feet away shooting you is not a good time. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That reminds of the last stage I just finished. The 360 wasn't built with 50 ninjas on screen in mind, but it was fun.

[quote name='Rocko']I dunno. I mean, like I said, SSB online sucks, IMO, and the single player only lasts for so long. And I beat GTA and have an opportunity to get my money back almost in full ($56).[/quote]

Didn't you say tha SSB was the "best game ever" at some point?

Ass-ass-ins Creed was shitty.

fuck that repetative bullshit, Story sucks, characters suck, stupid memory thing sucks, altair sucks, everything sucks

*Rather play Mass Effect*

[quote name='joe2187']Ass-ass-ins Creed was shitty.

fuck that repetative bullshit, Story sucks, characters suck, stupid memory thing sucks, altair sucks, everything sucks

*Rather play Mass Effect*[/QUOTE]

4h3y1t-1.gif

[quote name='zewone']
4h3y1t-1.gif
[/quote]

Man, that looks like it controls so much nicer. Why can't those fuckers port Portable Ops to PS2 or something (like the PSP GTA games). I know it makes the 'Portable' in the name worthless, but it controls like a bucket of gay sperm on the PSP.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']bucket of gay sperm [/quote]

You just made that up out of no where, didn't you!

[quote name='help1']You just made that up out of no where, didn't you![/quote]

Nope, I actually used it last week to describe a friend who was being annoying. It caught on and entered the groups lexicon.

Damn this NG2 is noice.

Might get this insetead of 2 copies of Vegas tomorrow.

Though that makes the games $24 each...

:whistle2:k

Assassin's Creed was interesting and pretty fun. Like I said, it wasn't perfect by any means, but still, what do you call a game that's repetitive, yet still fun?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Assassin's Creed was interesting and pretty fun. Like I said, it wasn't perfect by any means, but still, what do you call a game that's repetitive, yet still fun?[/quote]

something that fits better on the Wii?

He was being mocked by his boss while finishing the game, making him lose focus on the game's issues? Or he was busy fighting for that sweet DOA4 money?

I posted this in the Worms 2 thread, it's a wifi question. Some of ya'll could answer this :)

I have a Wi-fi question
I'm trying to set my DS for Wifi and it's the first time using it since I set up a WEP key on my wireless. I have the 26 character code, and I input it (I triple check it) and it never seems to work..

I don't want to change any wireless settings around, because I don't want to mess things up for my 360 and Wii...so..any help = great ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back