Heads Up! Random PowerUp Rewards coupons in Active Offers. New set exp. 9/30/13

klimb22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I just checked my PUR (Pro) account and 3 coupons popped up out of nowhere in my Active Offers. All expiring 9/30/13.

20% off pre-owned games and accessories

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in select stores only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Get 30% extra in-store credit for every game you trade

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the store listed above only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

15% off a one time purchase of new product or accessory

Offer valid 4/4/13 – 9/30/13. Limit one coupon per customer. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other discount offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer excludes video game systems, Game Informer subscriptions, and gift cards.

YMMV. So don't go calling up PUR CS if you don't get anything.

The previous set of coupons were rumored to be sent out to PUR members who are in the vicinity of a store that had closed and/or moved, but who really knows at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a B2G1 free coupon for anyone who PMs me.

Edit: Sent out already

I also received a "B2G1" coupon yesterday, but since I won't be using it at all, it's no used to me. Anybody who wants to trade, just PM me.

anyone want the 25% off 3 or more preowned games? not planning on using it. First to PM gets it:)

Edit: Claimed Already

[quote name='crjav8er']PM sent, dont need the code though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot, man. Managed to find metroid prime trilogy. Disc only, but I plan to play it, not flip it

[quote name='GE7VOCiiDE']anyone want the 25% off 3 or more preowned games? not planning on using it. First to PM gets it:)

Edit: Claimed Already[/QUOTE]

:cry: I miss it by one pm

[quote name='mpaullin']Thanks a lot, man. Managed to find metroid prime trilogy. Disc only, but I plan to play it, not flip it[/QUOTE]

Glad you could use it!

I have a b2g1 free coupon but I don't need 3 games I will trade it for a used games coupon for a % off 1 or 2 games or I will sell this for $5 prefer by tonight. Send pm.

Posting in here because could be a great way to use your coupon:
Check your store locator I just had a huge restock of Xenoblade locally. Went from no stores within 100 miles to 11. Waiting to get confirmation of my hold for pickup.

well this sucks, I didn't get any

[quote name='darklordxkp']I'm willing to part with a 15% off new game coupon for those interested

just send me noodz of your gf[/QUOTE]

if you are actually willing to give it away I'd be glad to have it, I am however single

Used my 25% off + 10% off PUR pre-owned coupon on Persona Golden (Vita), not bad for $22.74 before tax. :D

Anyone want to trade a 25% off coupon for a B1G1 50% off? lol I'm looking to grab a bunch of games tomorrow and the 25% off would be nice.

[quote name='sninh']well we wont know until people try it also are these unique?[/QUOTE]

So has anyone used theirs yet? And then go back and successfully used it again? I'm curious to know. I didn't get any coupon! But I did see someone said it is locked to a specific account. What a shame.

Anyone know where redeemed coupons actually show up in PUR? I used points for the first time yesterday while on my phone and it just said the coupon was ordered/shipped. Does it arrive in my email after a few days?

[quote name='fishphoenix']Anyone know where redeemed coupons actually show up in PUR? I used points for the first time yesterday while on my phone and it just said the coupon was ordered/shipped. Does it arrive in my email after a few days?[/QUOTE]
Where you using the GS app or the mobile site through the browser? It should be in Active Offers. You will not get an email.

I was using the GS app.

Ah I see it under active offers. When I was at GS yesterday they told me I'd get an email about it in a few days. Guess they had no idea either.

[quote name='fishphoenix']I was using the GS app.

Ah I see it under active offers. When I was at GS yesterday they told me I'd get an email about it in a few days. Guess they had no idea either.[/QUOTE]
If using the app on iOS it will be on the "Home" tab under My In Store Offers. It will ask you to log in. Not sure if you're using the app on Android OS.

:) Good news: the 3 coupons in the OP showed up again for me. I verified they were all different codes than the first set.

:cry: Bad news: they all expire 3/31/13.

Thanks OP! I will be using them today and would never have known that they were there. Who checks that app?!

[quote name='klimb22']:) Good news: the 3 coupons in the OP showed up again for me. I verified they were all different codes than the first set.

:cry: Bad news: they all expire 3/31/13.[/QUOTE]

I put that 15%I off code to good use :p

[quote name='klimb22']:) Good news: the 3 coupons in the OP showed up again for me. I verified they were all different codes than the first set.

:cry: Bad news: they all expire 3/31/13.[/QUOTE]

Hahah that's so weird, they popped up for me too.

they're there for me too. Great, now I have to try and get to gamestop before monday

EDIT: any chance the 20% off will stack with the B2G1 DS and Wii game sale?

Huh, still nothing for me. :???: Then again, I did already receive the 25% off 3+ used games (and let it expire since I couldn't find three games on which to use it), so I probably shouldn't expect any more.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']they're there for me too. Great, now I have to try and get to gamestop before monday

EDIT: any chance the 20% off will stack with the B2G1 DS and Wii game sale?[/QUOTE]
Nope. The percentage will just come off of the used game. I've tried a couple of times.

wonder what is triggering these coupons. Ever since this thread started, I hadn't gotten any of these offers other than the buy one, get one 50% off which I think everyone got at one point.

[quote name='bob330i']wonder what is triggering these coupons. Ever since this thread started, I hadn't gotten any of these offers other than the buy one, get one 50% off which I think everyone got at one point.[/QUOTE]
Store closings.

[quote name='Kurosaki-san']The 15% off a new product coupon, do y'all think its possible to use it on the monster Hunter WiiU/3DS deal?[/QUOTE]

Just in case anyone else was wondering, it does indeed work! =)

bread's done
Back