Heads Up! Random PowerUp Rewards coupons in Active Offers. New set exp. 9/30/13

klimb22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I just checked my PUR (Pro) account and 3 coupons popped up out of nowhere in my Active Offers. All expiring 9/30/13.

20% off pre-owned games and accessories

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in select stores only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

Get 30% extra in-store credit for every game you trade

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the store listed above only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

15% off a one time purchase of new product or accessory

Offer valid 4/4/13 – 9/30/13. Limit one coupon per customer. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Not valid with any other discount offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer excludes video game systems, Game Informer subscriptions, and gift cards.

YMMV. So don't go calling up PUR CS if you don't get anything.

The previous set of coupons were rumored to be sent out to PUR members who are in the vicinity of a store that had closed and/or moved, but who really knows at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Have 340k points - didn't even get my damn B2G1 coupon for renewing. Getting these coupons would be a miracle.[/QUOTE]
You do know you can redeem your points for free games, don't you?
Every 4,000 points is $5 off a used game. (16,000 is $20 off, etc.)
With your 340,000 points, you can receive over $400 in free games.
So why the hell are you complaining about measly 15% off coupons?

[quote name='Scoutisabelle']You do know you can redeem your points for free games, don't you?
Every 4,000 points is $5 off a used game. (16,000 is $20 off, etc.)
With your 340,000 points, you can receive over $400 in free games.
So why the hell are you complaining about measly 15% off coupons?[/QUOTE]

Of course I redeem my points. I've used dozens of $25 off used coupons for 18k each. It's always nice to get extra coupons, especially with my valiant effort to give Gamestop all of Bestbuy's inventory.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Have 340k points - didn't even get my damn B2G1 coupon for renewing. Getting these coupons would be a miracle.[/QUOTE]

Hot damn

Is anyone here willing to trade my buy 2 preowned get 1 free for a 15% off of new? It expires on May 31st. I know I'm new here, but I'm perfectly willing to give you the coupon first. There just aren't any preowned games I want at the moment and I want to get 15% off of Tales of Xillia. D;

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']Is anyone here willing to trade my buy 2 preowned get 1 free for a 15% off of new? It expires on May 31st. I know I'm new here, but I'm perfectly willing to give you the coupon first. There just aren't any preowned games I want at the moment and I want to get 15% off of Tales of Xillia. D;[/QUOTE]

Fixed it

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']Is anyone here willing to trade my buy 2 preowned get 1 free for a 15% off of new? It expires on May 31st. I know I'm new here, but I'm perfectly willing to give you the coupon first. There just aren't any preowned games I want at the moment and I want to get 15% off of Tales of Xillia. D;[/QUOTE]

Hi. I just checked and I got no offer :cry:

If u not going to use you buy 2 get 1 free, I would be gladly take it off your hands. PM me

If I don't get anyone that wants to trade, I'll send it to you, punisher.

And I got the coupon about a week after I signed back up again. I let my subscription go for about a year though.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']If I don't get anyone that wants to trade, I'll send it to you, punisher.

And I got the coupon about a week after I signed back up again. I let my subscription go for about a year though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Not related, but I went to gs and they couldnt get the sku for the amazon $25 kindle card? Isnt the sku 550003? I purchase one card in Jan. ( got someone a kindle in Dec.) They had one kindle card, but said that they couldnt sell it because it was part of the kindle bundle. They found a sku saying promo amazon $25 gift card, but said it was for when selling the bundle.

Anyone know the sku for digital $25 amazon gift card?

[quote name='The Punisher']Not related, but I went to gs and they couldnt get the sku for the amazon $25 kindle card? Isnt the sku 550003? I purchase one card in Jan. ( got someone a kindle in Dec.) They had one kindle card, but said that they couldnt sell it because it was part of the kindle bundle. They found a sku saying promo amazon $25 gift card, but said it was for when selling the bundle.

Anyone know the sku for digital $25 amazon gift card?[/QUOTE]
The Amazon code thing was "abused" and was removed from the system.

Does anyone have an extra 30% trade in coupon? I'd trade it for that too.

bread's done
Back