Headset suggestions

noahj1102

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a couple of wireless headsets to use at home for my son and myself.

We play alot of coop and I'd like something we could use to chat together. Preferably higher end, but not stupid expensive since I have to buy 2 pair.

Hrm. Depends on what you consider stupid expensive.

Thats tough. I love my Astro A40s but I know for sure they were stupid expensive. Then again i've had them for 2+ years with 0 problems so it's like value over time. Too bad you didnt catch the ridiculous deal they had on a50s a month or so ago where they were $150. That was a steal but still kinda expensive. If i didn't already think my a40s were perfect, i would have jumped on that.

Back before my Astros I used a budget Logitech headset when I primarily gamed on PC and it was great. Logitech is a brand with very good price/performance from my experience. Their headset outlasted my PC which I gamed on like 24/7 in college. But you have to be careful because i'm looking on amazon and a lot of them aren't compatible with the PS3. I'm guessing youre asking for PS3 since this is in the sony forum.

So maybe this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Stereo-Headset-Playstation-3/dp/B0053OLY9O?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=0itefPA0EeK2ls621S3TyQ0_O7zQ3_0_0_0

These seem to have good reviews but I have no experience with them whatsoever. They just came to mind because I remember some retailer had some ridiculous deal on them a few months ago to get rid of their stock even cheaper than their amazon price now.

Really I'm not sure what you consider stupid expensive but i'd say to keep checking this site, amazon and slick deals for wireless headset deals that pop up. What i'm finding is that retailers usually keep stuff expensive then break down and clearance it when it doesnt sell. That's how i've gotten deals on my vita, my wii u, my vita memory card etc. Keep lookin for deals if you dont get any good hits here.

Yeah it all dependes on how much you are willing to drop. I think the Kunais were $30 a couple days ago. A friend and I got the Pulse Elite and I don't regret my purchase one bit. We can hear each other very well while playing Borderlands 2 or whatever other game. 

Sorry I haven't responded quicker, work has been busy. Thanks for the suggestions thus far.

I guess I could be more specific on my budget.

I just remembered I have $100 Best Buy credit I can use. In saying that, I'm thinking around $150 would be my budget.

Also, obviously I would want it to be compatible with the PS4 and Xbone.

Another question, will 2 pairs of wireless work in the same room?

Should have clarified we play coop at home.

bread's done
Back