Heavy Rain $25 @ BJs

sandwaterhand

CAGiversary!
Title says it all. It was marked down since it was being discontinued. It does not have the Move logo on it and the cashier claimed that was the reason for the discontinued.

Appears to be in-store only.

My local BJs only had two copies in stock (they now have zero copies). :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Difference is that the Move version gets a free dynamic theme + the DLC i believe. Not sure the Move patch is already in the Disk....

[quote name='sandwaterhand']Title says it all. It was marked down since it was being discontinued. It does not have the Move logo on it and the cashier claimed that was the reason for the discontinued.

Appears to be in-store only.

My local BJs only had two copies in stock (they now have zero copies). :)[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I think there was a patch so any version of the game could use the move. Also BJ's is a wholesaler like Sam's Club and requires a member fee.

[quote name='darknight88']Difference is that the Move version gets a free dynamic theme + the DLC i believe. Not sure the Move patch is already in the Disk....[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't buy the newer version just for the DLC. I felt ripped off paying $5 for it, and I loved Heavy Rain. I'd recommend just watching gameplay videos of it online... it'll take you about 20 minutes (and that's all the endings and examining everything).

I saw the "Move Version" at Target -- it is just a sticker on the shrinkwrap like with the Greatest Hits stickers before the release is done with a red case. I did not see anything on the package about DLC or a dynamic theme.

Is there an actual "Move Version" with the Move logo printed on the art?

[quote name='darknight88']Difference is that the Move version gets a free dynamic theme + the DLC i believe.[/QUOTE]
AFAIK, the Euro Move Edition is the only version you can buy right now that comes with the DLC.

[quote name='simmias']I wouldn't buy the newer version just for the DLC. I felt ripped off paying $5 for it, and I loved Heavy Rain. I'd recommend just watching gameplay videos of it online... it'll take you about 20 minutes (and that's all the endings and examining everything).[/QUOTE]

yeah way too short to be even worth $5

bread's done
Back