Heavy Rain Special Edition (UK) in stock HMV

Mixer236

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
******************* It seems the deal is now dead***********************

Did a quick search to see if this was listed anywhere, so hopefully not. Anyway, I just noticed that the site that had the exclusive Heavy Rain Special Edition has more in stock (http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=308607)

It's been sold out there since before the game's release, and has recently gone for over $100 on ebay. With the conversion and shipping charge it comes out to just under $75, so I thought that was a good enough deal to be worthy of being posted. They're probably limited, so snatch one up if you're interested.

Not sure how to add pics here, but here's a link that shows the contents, maybe one of you could help me out and add it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblogeurope/4275611499/

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on whether the extra scene will be available for download from the PS Store (for people who didn't snag the LE)?

Anyone know if anyone is selling just the soundtrack? That's all I want as I don't want to have to mess with the UK PSN store to get the DLC for this game.

Ditto on the cancellation email. :( Ughhh the U.S. cover art and "standardness" is so unappealing after seeing pics of the special edition. Whatever, God of War 3 is coming out soon.

@morrodox: The first dlc episode might be in today's PSN update for $5.

[quote name='darth007']Ditto on the cancellation email. :( Ughhh the U.S. cover art and "standardness" is so unappealing after seeing pics of the special edition. Whatever, God of War 3 is coming out soon.

@morrodox: The first dlc episode might be in today's PSN update for $5.[/QUOTE]

If the US cover art bothers you, Sony put up an alternate version more in line with the European cover art on Flickr, that you can print out and slip into your case.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/4382829518/

[quote name='MSUHitman']Anyone know if anyone is selling just the soundtrack? That's all I want as I don't want to have to mess with the UK PSN store to get the DLC for this game.[/QUOTE]

It's on ITunes, but note that the Mars theme you hear in the trailers isn't by Normand Corbeil and is not included in the OST (which only has the tracks he worked on).

[quote name='xDerekRx']I think this was a mistake. I ordered right when the op posted and just got a cancellation email. Oh well someone on ebay uk had it for 80 shipped. 5$ more[/QUOTE]

Mine completely shipped, I have the email and tracking info.

I needed a reason on why not to buy this, this will work. :whistle2:D I did notice the 2 $80-90 eBay versions got snapped up as soon as people started saying they got declined. Who bit on those? Haha. Now they're selling for $100+.

The case is cool and the cards are cool, but I would never listen to the soundtrack and the theme and dlc can be downloaded for $8. The case and cards aren't worth the extra $40+ to me.

That sucks guys, I had a friend in London Pre-order it through HMV for me. Now he got a Discontinued email. I'm pretty pissed, what's the point of pre-ordering something and not get it.

But I have a soundtrack code i'll redeem. How do you pull music off the ps3?

Once you download the soundtrack, install the 'program' on the PS3, it will place standard mp3s onto your PS3.

Just save them to any usb device.

bread's done
Back