Hell's Kitchen Season 6 - Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jakescape53']Idk if Tek should have been able to say this in the interview...but in the last question

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: What is in your future, when it comes to cooking?
A. Tek: The show really helped maintain the flames of passion I have for cooking. I want to open a place with Jim.

Looks like Jimmie doesn't win then...[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily, looking at the past winners of HK the winners don't always get what they were promised.

[quote name='Gentlegamer']We need to update this image to include the words "bangs Tek often"

JimmieMac6copy.png
[/QUOTE]

CAG.jpg

[quote name='JimmieMac']Like how all the white kids come across black because of the MTV.[/QUOTE]

I love it, lmao
On and congrats to Jimmie and Tek

[quote name='Lice']i call the bald guy winning.[/QUOTE]

I call Ariel. She's hot, she's looks ethnic
where I'm sure they don't want to end up with a big group of nothing but white people at the end
, and she's been flawless so far. Also someone was saying they always switch from guy, to girl, to guy, and supposedly a girl is due. It's simple reality TV mathematics! Cooking is probably only about 10% of the equation.... maybe 5%.

Also big ups to Santa Cruz where she's from.

[quote name='spoo']Not necessarily, looking at the past winners of HK the winners don't always get what they were promised.[/QUOTE]

Or accept the offer - according to Wikipedia, the guy who won the first season turned down the offer to work with Ramsey in London.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
colbertCalledIt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What did you call?

I'm in favor of hand murdering anyone who watches "Octomom" tomorrow, out of irony or not.

[quote name='mykevermin']What did you call?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
So is this bike thing how Robert gets himself in the hospital? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ramsay is really bitching about stupid shit tonight. There were 12 spinaches on order, why the fuck not make them all at once if there are 12 on order? It's just a waste of damn time to do it per table.

Andy and Dave aren't looking too hot either right now. Maybe Jim isn't in such bad shape after all?

How the fuck do you keep sending out raw food?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Kevin is starting to look like an over-controlling ass.[/QUOTE]

No kidding.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Kevin is starting to look like an over-controlling ass.[/QUOTE]

ehh...here's the thing: Suzanne has been that same person since the first episode.

But they're both right more often than not, and they aren't fucking up at what they're doing.

At the very least, that's what we see from the TV show.

Don't get me wrong - I want to kick Suzanne right in her cock as I can't stand her personality, but she's not really shown any reason to deserve ire other than be a bitch. Which is exactly what for Ramsay to where he is now.

[quote name='mykevermin']ehh...here's the thing: Suzanne has been that same person since the first episode.

But they're both right more often than not, and they aren't fucking up at what they're doing.

At the very least, that's what we see from the TV show.

Don't get me wrong - I want to kick Suzanne right in her cock as I can't stand her personality, but she's not really shown any reason to deserve ire other than be a bitch. Which is exactly what for Ramsay to where he is now.[/QUOTE]

Suzanne is also annoying as fuck too. Just an observation, not saying that doesn't mean they'll go far in the competition.

Ramsay is being an ass tonight. Overreacting IMO.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Suzanne is also annoying as fuck too. Just an observation, not saying that doesn't mean they'll go far in the competition.

Ramsay is being an ass tonight. Overreacting IMO.[/QUOTE]

Not entirely. Proper risotto is hard as fuck. I got empathy for Jim in that case (though since i'd prepare my nonexistent risotto-making skills inadvance if I got on the show). But you have to be able to do things proper for the show, you know?

I think Ramsay's going to veto Robert being put up, and Andy's going to get put up instead.

Raw pork should get you kicked off the planet every fucking time. Did you SEE how pink and uncooked that pork was? fucking disgusting.

[quote name='ZForce915']How can a chef smoke?[/QUOTE]

This is so fucking overstated in terms of diminishing your palate it's absurd. Go enjoy your "Taco Bell" or whatever your exotic palate prefers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back