Hell's Kitchen

[quote name='Malik112099']he suggested sushi pizza.....sushi fucking pizza at a sweet 16! what a fuck head[/quote]

That's right! I knew he suggested something stupid and then went into the Hell's Kitchen "Diary Room" (for lack of a better term) and cries about nobody listening to his ideas. I think Matt should have been one of the first cooks thrown off the show. Are you kidding me, Sushi pizza and white chocolate shit on a plate?!! This dude is seriously fucked.

And as much as Bobby got in trouble for it, I was happy he kicked him off his station. There is no "helping" this guy, just get the fuck out the way (I'm sure you all know or have worked with one of these guys before). If it wasn't for Bobby, Matt would have served the daughter's mother raw fish after the dish already came back once.

the whole time they were running around the market matt was like "there's a store right over there" and everyone was just ignoring him like he didnt exist...funny shit

as much as i hate to admit it...im starting to like bobby now

ugh....i hate matt....

im ok with seeing ben go, but i wanted matt to fall flat on his face...oh well...he has a big head now and his fall later will be a lot harder....when he said he was being humble about his compliment from the chef i was like "are you fucking serious?" he walked around and told people to taste it and was talking about it..whatever

i think it is funny that Jen gets yelled at once and she shuts down and refuses to talk to anyone and then acts like she cant please chef when he yells at her for not communicating...i cant wait to see her get booted

well...even though i still kinda dont like him i think im hopping on the bobby train...

they messed up on next weeks preview....if you pause it you can clearly see Jen on the blue team in a blue coat...so that isnt going to be a surprise

i wonder who cuts off the tip of their finger!!?!?

i was very surprised to see matt do so well, god i hate him and his squishy face. im not surprised to see ben go. maybe bobby is a five star general after all.

It was an interesting show.

Corey has never gotten any shit, so she must be on top of things; that said, I can't stand her at all. I hope she cuts off her finger, since she'll probably go on to win if she doesn't.

But I suspect Roseann does it. She's clumsy like 'dat.

EDIT: What makes you think Bobby's a general? The blue team was, as usual, fucking shit. Be real: one of the women is going home the winner of this show.

I really liked Ben and his lazy attitude.
He was probably the funniest guy on his own.

Matt is so smug now, I too was hoping he'd fail.
Louross is growing on me now, but he won't win. I like Petrozza (sp?) too.

I think it's a guy who loses his finger, if I could see the preview again, I could probably tell.
They got rid of the wrong girl last week.

Myke's right though, a woman will win this.

[quote name='dallow']
Myke's right though, a woman will win this.[/quote]

Hasn't a woman won it the last 2 or 3 seasons?

I watched it last night for the first time this season, and I completely agree with Myke, it's pure theatre now, even more so than earlier seasons.

I do think it's funny when Ramsay is shouting and swearing at people, but thats about the limit of the shows appeal for me.

[quote name='benjamouth']Hasn't a woman won it the last 2 or 3 seasons?

I watched it last night for the first time this season, and I completely agree with Myke, it's pure theatre now, even more so than earlier seasons.

I do think it's funny when Ramsay is shouting and swearing at people, but thats about the limit of the shows appeal for me.[/QUOTE]

Last season Rock won, who was a man. I never really watched this show before last season, so I don't know who won the in the first 2 seasons.

Matt makes me want to throw something at the T.V. it's those facial looks
like his taking a dump and whiny ass voice. Also every time I see Lou Ross
I want to play KOF XI with "Duck King" and Street Fighter Alpha 2 when I see
"Bobby" fucker looks like Birde before he started Street Fighting.

See Example

duckkinggo2.jpg

louross30li2.jpg

And Another

hellskitchenjason28rs1.jpg

changon5.jpg

LMAO :D:D:D

[quote name='benjamouth']Hasn't a woman won it the last 2 or 3 seasons?
[/quote]

the first season was a guy, the 2nd was a girl and last year it was rock, another guy.

The show makes me wish for Kitchen Nightmare episodes, since there's a functional aspect to that show, and I like seeing his philosophy for running a restaurant. This show's just Ramsay masturbating to his own persona.

I missed the preview for next week: how badly did they lop off their finger? Just the flesh at the end (don't get me wrong, as it's still nasty and painful and requires a trip to the ER, as I have done in my life before), or did they get it right fuckin' good?

It looked like at least half the nail length gone from the split second they showed the finger.
Pretty gross.

Then they showed them 'looking' for it. and implied that it was in the frying pan sizzling with other meat.

Heh. I was chopping really fatty bacon when I lopped my fingertip off, so I can sympathize. Ever try to look for a translucent lump of flesh in a pile of bacon, replete with similarly colored and sized bacon fat?

I can't believe matt actually cooked well this week. Matt looks like he is about to cry and I have hated him since day 1 for that. He needs to go.

I hoped to god Matt's cut off finger tip would force him out...oh well...his team did horrible on dinner service and while i dislike jen I was also happy for her

I don't know why Louross didn't put the damn veal on the plate....they would have won if he did...

Why is Ramsay still holding on to Matt? WTF? I think is purely for the drama

His thumb was more gruesome than I imagined they would show on broadcast TV.

Heh.

Rosann's no big loss. I don't have to listen to her brooklyn wop accent whinin' about the kid she has at home anymore.

Great.

[quote name='mykevermin']His thumb was more gruesome than I imagined they would show on broadcast TV.

Heh.

Rosann's no big loss. I don't have to listen to her brooklyn wop accent whinin' about the kid she has at home anymore.

Great.[/quote]
Even though I liked Roseann (and her accent) she really did need to go. I'm surprised she even lasted as long as she did she had a lot of bad dinner services.

[quote name='dcfox'] I'm surprised she even lasted as long as she did she had a lot of bad dinner services.[/quote]

QFT

While louross was a dumb ass for not putting the veal on the plate...I don't get why his team was so pissed at him. They all worked horribly on that project and Bobby took the veal and cooked it, then why the fuck didn't he use...Up untill this point I haven't had much of a problem with jen, but her fucking sulking was over the top for even me.

i havent like jen from the get go, i have a feeling shes going to be outed by the guys.

im still shocked that matt is still on the show with how inept he is. im convinced they hired an actor to help make the show a little more drama-filled.

rosann had to go, shes had bad performances for the last month.

For anyone who didn't see the preview of next week, they clearly showed which team loses by the two people standing in front of Chef.

I hate when they do that.

[quote name='Plinko']For anyone who didn't see the preview of next week, they clearly showed which team loses by the two people standing in front of Chef.

I hate when they do that.[/quote]
But they always do these fake out previews that lead you to believe something happens even though it doesn't. Like the previews for the this week's episode they made it look like the critic ate Matt's finger.

How long is this season going to run for? I haven't been able to watch any of the previous episodes, but I am still interested and I'm able to watch it now. I watched last year's.

How could anyone in their right mind like Rosann's accent? I wanted her off simply beco-uz (my interpretation of the way she says "because") of her accent.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']i havent like jen from the get go, i have a feeling shes going to be outed by the guys.
[/QUOTE]
I hope she's gone next week. I like how she said she wasn't dumb enough for fall for Corey's mind tricks and she's the one to move over. I was afraid she was going to eat LouRoss.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']How long is this season going to run for? I haven't been able to watch any of the previous episodes, but I am still interested and I'm able to watch it now. I watched last year's.[/quote]

There is 7 contestants left...so still a bit more to go

I called bs on that whole situation. I dont doubt that Bert (Matt) cut his finger tip off, but they clearly must've known where it was. I sincerely doubt Gordon Ramsay would eat food that had the potential of having a finger tip in it.

Also, Rosann, Christine, and Cory were sooo hot when they were all did up.

And my prediction for the final round --> Cory vs. Louross

[quote name='Maklershed']I called bs on that whole situation. I dont doubt that Bert (Matt) cut his finger tip off, but they clearly must've known where it was. I sincerely doubt Gordon Ramsay would eat food that had the potential of having a finger tip in it.

Also, Rosann, Christine, and Cory were sooo hot when they were all did up.

And my prediction for the final round --> Cory vs. Louross[/quote]
I thought Cory was kind of hot in the beginning but her personality is just :puke: I can't stand her now.

My prediction for the final round is Bobby vs Cory.

Cory vs LouRoss? But they're BFF. I also think Bobby is better then he seems. I'll make a bold prediction of LouRoss vs Bobby. Only because I find the size differences funnier.

The fact that the producers decided to take time to show Cory and Louross as friends is sorta what makes me think it will be them in the final round. To see the fireworks fly when they start backstabbing.

[quote name='dallow']Cory is hot.
And so is her personality.[/QUOTE]

Huh-uh.

No way.

She's clearly a helluva cook, since they never show her getting shit on the program.

But her attitude is 100% spoiled upper-middle-class princess.

I ain't shoppin' at Pac Sun for no broad man. Never.

finally fired up that dvr and watched this weeks episode. I did like Roseann at the first but the past 3 weeks she has become clearly the worst chef in the kitchen. Good she is gone.

I dunno who is gonna be in the final but Cory, Bobby, and Petrozza are the people who are making the least amount of errors imo. Like always can't wait for next week. Double elimination????

[quote name='dallow']Cory is hot.
And so is her personality.[/quote]
You like your women to be manipulative and bitchy? Actually I think all the women on that show are like that but Cory is like the ring leader.

[quote name='naiku']finally fired up that dvr and watched this weeks episode. I did like Roseann at the first but the past 3 weeks she has become clearly the worst chef in the kitchen. Good she is gone.

I dunno who is gonna be in the final but Cory, Bobby, and Petrozza are the people who are making the least amount of errors imo. Like always can't wait for next week. Double elimination????[/quote]

Petrozza has remained in the background quite a bit, but he has been shown to be a bit shaddy...cutting the meat 3 - 4 wks ago to remove the burnt top, cutting the meat really really early this past week....I wonder what other shady shit he is doing that may be exposed.

I'm trying to get into this, first time seeing this season due to other commitments when it was on, but the cast is just really annoying to me. Does anyone else feel this way? It didn't seem like this last season.

Since I'm clueless somewhat, need a question answered.

Who picks who gets what station? I just saw Matt fuck up every one of those veggie pasta dishes, and one of the women said that "it's my dish, and I don't think he got it conceptually."

Well what the hell is he doing making it instead of you? And why do you let him stay on it after he screws up a dozen of them in a row?

Prediction: Matt or LouRoss is heading home. I'm leaning more toward LouRoss since, apparently, the very forces of Hell are keeping Manbaby on the show for his Manbaby-ness.

Petrozza is so honest, proves it once again.

Cory is still hot.

And comparing Matt with fatboy in Full Metal Jacket is genius.

[quote name='Strell']Prediction: Matt or LouRoss is heading home. I'm leaning more toward LouRoss since, apparently, the very forces of Hell are keeping Manbaby on the show for his Manbaby-ness.[/QUOTE]

Forces of hell being producers, evidently.

You SWEAT IN YOUR fuckING FOOD and don't get pulled off the line or sent home immediately? That's nauseating and unsanitary. Pure, pure theater.

Undercooking steak is not even remotely close to sweating in food.

[quote name='mykevermin']Forces of hell being producers, evidently.

You SWEAT IN YOUR fuckING FOOD and don't get pulled off the line or sent home immediately? That's nauseating and unsanitary. Pure, pure theater.

Undercooking steak is not even remotely close to sweating in food.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, obviously this season is way more about shock value and theater than actual cooking skills. Any other season and Manbaby Matt would have been out much earlier on, even though it seems like no one is competent enough to even be a chef. This is the first episode I've watched this season and I won't be watching again. What a pity, it used to be a great fucking show.

I had a buddy that worked at a bingo place when he was in middle school (not sure how that worked exactly, but eh). He had a wort on his finger that he had gone to get frozen off, and it was just sort of hanging there for a while before it finally was gone.

We used to joke that he got fired from the bingo place because he was working the grill and it fell into someone's burger.

Which reminds me - did they ever find Matt's finger tip? I can't remember if they just tossed out the whole skillet of bacon.

Gee, this reminds of the joke about the leper and the prostitute. "You can keep the tip."

Christina is hot.

And so is her personality.

Corey's got a nice body but a below-average face and a bitchy personality. Christina has an adorable personality, a much prettier face, and is obviously far more intelligent. Can't compare bodies because Christina isn't slutty enough to wear a bikini in every episode.

I don't know how this thread has gone 10 pages without anyone talking about how hot Christina is.

Edit: http://www.gambling911.com/Hells-Kitchen-4-041608.html (betting odds, interesting)

[quote name='Koggit']Christina is hot.

And so is her personality.

Corey's got a nice body but a below-average face and a bitchy personality. Christina has an adorable personality, a much prettier face, and is obviously far more intelligent. Can't compare bodies because Christina isn't slutty enough to wear a bikini in every episode.

I don't know how this thread has gone 10 pages without anyone talking about how hot Christina is.

Edit: http://www.gambling911.com/Hells-Kitchen-4-041608.html (betting odds, interesting)[/quote]

Not clicking on the link. Same thing happened last year. Everyone was voting for Rock just as the season was beginning. Was pretty obvious it was people with inside info doing the voting.

I'm guessing its going to be Cory vs The General. Would love to see these line chefs try to hold a flame to the real cooks on Top Chef.

Another great episode. The ending was great. I was hoping for all 3 of them to get eliminated but it would make the season end very short.

I can't believe that mystery chef crap from 4-5 weeks ago still never showed up. Someone must of really dropped the ball there.

bread's done
Back