help a CAG become a lip gloss model#2 mods pls close :) new prize thread posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the prizes for the first round go out today :)
dont forget to vote everyone! the next drawing is on friday which will be here before we know it!
and if there are enough votes and posts, there will be more than 2 winners this time! and bigger prizes next week and the week after!
maybe gift cards even ;)??

[quote name='lilboo']That first guy is FOUL. Holy shit he is UGLY.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I voted for ya again a few times today. A perpetual 4th place it seems :cry:.

alot of new votes and alot of new entries :) i think im gonna have to extend the prize list, maybe 3 or 4 winners in this thread?
do you guys prefer dvds from my collection or gift cards? even if i dont win, i want CAGs to have fun and i was honestly really happy mailing out the first small wave of prizes before work today :)

and lilboo, yes, he is foul, thats why i hope he stays up there, he blocks a spot for someone who can be considered "competition" mwahaha...
also, i still think i got a special prize juuuuust for you :D!

he looks like some sort of lump, im honestly more upset at the "i can be lipgloss model" looking jerk still in the running. he just looks like he'd be a really annoying person

haha yea i think i need a completely shirtless pic..or at least make some attempt to look sexy, might work on that tommorow after class
goodnight kids :D! tommorow is another day!
thanks again everyone :)

i put it in newgrounds, i got alot of support for a day and then no one cared,...so after next week when people forget, im gonna push it there hard, and i signed up for cracked.com's forums and im posting every so often, and then next week im gonna use them also...
if theres any forums you guys are a part of..feel free to throw in a link :D
my friend is also using her taylor swift forum..those girls are voting too

uh oh..im gonna be in 6th soon cause of the creepy guy in the magenta shirt, he's in some gaming forum..he started last night...if anything, we can just use him to take up another spot..but still...vote pls :)

Got my daily vote in... I'll have to talk some friends into helping here too... I know at least one won't mind looking at the pretty boys :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back