help a CAG become a lip gloss model#2 mods pls close :) new prize thread posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey again guys! thanks so much for your support for last time, there is
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

thanks much guys :) sucks im back down to 5th, but im sure we could pick things up today, the thread will close down later on and ill do a the prize drawing today or tommorow..ill make a new CAG thread with possibly more and different prizes
please tlel your friends...i want to make a blog of this as well :D

I had a hard time voting, as I was lost dreaming of your sweet embrace.......wait what?

anyway, voted :lol:

Voted again.

[quote name='greydemise']fun fact...using a the website hidemyass.com can let you vote 2 more times...just saying :whistle2:X[/QUOTE]

That's one of the ones i've been using :whistle2:#.

I dropped you a vote !

hmm I looked at your competition.. sure seems like the current #1 (age 32) looks like a guy you see a bar drinking budlight? and current #2 doesn't he look like a bit like Screech? from saved by the bell.. something seems odd about those two.. 3-4 & 5 look more like models.... just my observations..

Also I want to thank greydemise for the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, which I will indeed study for preparatory purposes, should such a scenario be enacted in the future.

Not gonna let them zombie sumbitches take me down.

thanks much guys :) this topic is now closed, and i will be started the new thread momentarily...the drawing will take place soon and since there is def more than enough and suppor, there will be FOUR winners in this thread :D
twice as many as the first!
im a bit short on cash, so ill improvise for now with the gifts, but i will gladly give priority mail shipping for the prizes like last time...

also strell, very glad you got the amazing and important literature :D i think one of the prizes for this thread will be "MONSTER ISLAND" a very interesting zombie novel ...from ym personal collection, but cag did come through for me
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back