Help a fellow CAG :)! (Click once a day) -UPDATE

Thank everyone! I am very glad to be part of our community. Everyone is friendly and always helps their fellow CAGs.

To the person that said he liked the icons, which one did you pick? I picked the first one.

PS: The rules say that one unique user counts for one day, so clikcing it multiple times in one day only counts for one vote. But coming back each day gives a new visit. I am not asking for you guys to click everyday, if you can, please do, if you can't, then I am perfectly happy with your one visit.

Again, thanks to anyone that has/will click.

[quote name='stealthshadow']Thank everyone! I am very glad to be part of our community. Everyone is friendly and always helps their fellow CAGs.

To the person that said he liked the icons, which one did you pick? I picked the first one.

PS: The rules say that one unique user counts for one day, so clikcing it multiple times in one day only counts for one vote. But coming back each day gives a new visit. I am not asking for you guys to click everyday, if you can, please do, if you can't, then I am perfectly happy with your one visit.

Again, thanks to anyone that has/will click.[/quote]

Darn, Ill get on both of my computers with different IP's and click it! :D

If it isn't too much to ask can all of you guys go to the link again. There was a problem with the site, and it didn't count some of your visits.

The newer link is in the original post, I updated the thread with the link.

Appreciate it guys (changed the color of the font to make it easier on the eyes).

Thanks guys, I have about 120 page views. I don't know if I am winning or not. The person with the most visits by December 31 wins. So if I get over a thousand, I might win. Hopefully, some of you guys will click everyday day. But if you don't, its cool, maybe some new people will help me out.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='gmzone']Clocked. Errr, clicked.[/quote]

:D Great avatar.[/quote]

Thanks. EA Sports are player haters to the tenth degree. And I was looking forward to pimping out my crib in NFL 2K6...

bread's done
Back