Help a fellow CAG :)! (Click once a day) -UPDATE

Clicked and I'm posting about it to increase my post count. :wink:

Looks good. I'm not sure if I'll get RE4 since I never played any of the other ones. Will I need to have beaten the others to be able to follow this one at all? RE4 looks good, but I may not get it.

[quote name='sj41']Clicked and I'm posting about it to increase my post count. :wink:

Looks good. I'm not sure if I'll get RE4 since I never played any of the other ones. Will I need to have beaten the others to be able to follow this one at all? RE4 looks good, but I may not get it.[/quote]

Personally I haven't even played the other Resident Evil games, but I am going to play this one. I already have it preordered at Gamerush. I mean sure it would help to play the older games, but c'mon, not everyone likes the Resident Evil formula from the older games. This is one is revolutionary, with new controls and game mechanics. Think of it like MGS3. The gameplay is VERY different from the previous two, and that was a good thing.

[quote name='stealthshadow'][quote name='sj41']Clicked and I'm posting about it to increase my post count. :wink:

Looks good. I'm not sure if I'll get RE4 since I never played any of the other ones. Will I need to have beaten the others to be able to follow this one at all? RE4 looks good, but I may not get it.[/quote]

Personally I haven't even played the other Resident Evil games, but I am going to play this one. I already have it preordered at Gamerush. I mean sure it would help to play the older games, but c'mon, not everyone likes the Resident Evil formula from the older games. This is one is revolutionary, with new controls and game mechanics. Think of it like MGS3. The gameplay is VERY different from the previous two, and that was a good thing.[/quote]

yea, i havent played any "horror" games before...besides that shooting game where you kill the undead dudes in the arcade with the guncon thing...

might have to check this one out...havent played any RE, Fatal frame, silent hill games before...

oh yea, to see how many page views he has, just click on the "my profile" link on the upper right hand corner under his avatar on his site

the "page views:" will be there...its like 226 or something now....good luck!

Yesterday was an amazing day. I got over 70 hits. Right now my total is 269 hits.

It is a new day, which means that you guys could click again and it will count as a hit. So if you guys can click again today (tomorrow is the last day), and help me reach 350 by tonight, I would appreciate it immensely. If I win, this is the first place I'll thank and inform. My goal is to reach 400 by the end of December 31st.

So please help me out for 2 more days guys, so far, you have all been great.

Thanks a lot!

Fixed, please click again. The system was reseting itself, and I lost over 130 hits in the process! But some other people lost hits also, so if I can work myself back to the 200 range, I will be very happy. Only need 47 more clicks!

Today is the last day! The contest ends as soon as 2005 starts. So far, I am doing pretty good, but there is another person who is very close to me in clicks, and my goal is to try and beat that person today.

Also, since I lost over 130 hits yesterday, I need EVERY click I can get in order to have a good chance of winning something.

So please, everyone that has clicked before and to all the new people, please help me out for the last day and visit my site again! I will put the link in this post.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME!

Well, you seem to be asking a lot of favors from us. Is this a FanPimp thing? Don't they dislike people doing this in forums for clicks?

I was apart of an X-Files community, got two Resist or Serve posters and an I Want to Believe poster. :D

So, I understand what you're going through, it's just, you're asking for a lot from all of us. Sure, it's just one click, but you keep asking people to do it again.

Either way, I clicked it for you.

[quote name='Nephets']Well, you seem to be asking a lot of favors from us. Is this a FanPimp thing? Don't they dislike people doing this in forums for clicks?

I was apart of an X-Files community, got two Resist or Serve posters and an I Want to Believe poster. :D

So, I understand what you're going through, it's just, you're asking for a lot from all of us. Sure, it's just one click, but you keep asking people to do it again.

Either way, I clicked it for you.[/quote]

I thought about what you said, and you are right, I have been asking extensively. I didn't mean to make it sound like something you had to do, just you know as a favor. If I sounded like I demanded the click then I am sorry, that wasn't my intention.

But I do appreciate everyone clicking, you all have been very nice and ver helpful.

OFF TOPIC:

I have three 2 month trials for XBOX LIVE, so if anyone wants them please PM me, I don't know which board to write that on. Thanks a lot guys, and sorry if I was being rude.

What I don't understand is why this hasn't been moved or closed seeing how it isn't a deal or a deal request.

Mods get a big fat F on this one.

[quote name='Scrubking']What I don't understand is why this hasn't been moved or closed seeing how it isn't a deal or a deal request.

Mods get a big fat F on this one.[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scrubking']What I don't understand is why this hasn't been moved or closed seeing how it isn't a deal or a deal request.

Mods get a big fat F on this one.[/quote]

:roll:[/quote]

Doesn't change the fact that I am right.

bread's done
Back