Help expose CNET to investors

P dad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Great post from Neogaf

Guys, we need to protest better. What we need to do is contact Walt Mossberg the tech correspondent for the Wallsteet Journal. If enough people write to him about this he will listen. Remember this is the wallstreet journal so you better make it well written and intelligent. If he even touches this subject it will expose CNET and Eidos to the one thing the really fear: investors. Not only will it get their attention, it would put the fear of god in them.

[email protected]
http://walt.allthingsd.com/

I have written a letter. If he gets a ton of well written letters he will definitely mention this. He has done it in the past with things like ubuntu linux. Getting this in the WSJ is possible and really hurt Cnets stock.

additionally:
Brad Stone Ny Times technology correspondent:
http://www.brad-stone.com/index.php
[email protected]

I hope this doesnt get buried too much in this thread and people see it..
Last edited by minus_273 : Today at 05:34 AM.

Why do we want CNET exposed? They have given me great product reviews and great software downloads from Downloads.com - all which are legal.

I believe he's referring to the GameSpot editor fired for giving Kane & Lynch a low review score because they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in a GameSpot ad package. OP you may want to mention that.

more power to Eidos if you ask me. it aint easy bein greasy man, its a dog eat dog world, gots to do what you gots to do! etc etc.....

Sadly, Gamespot is pretty iffy at the moment.

OP, I'm gonna move this to General Gaming. It'll get more traffic in there, and this discussion is fine for that forum.

[quote name='Redeema']I believe he's referring to the GameSpot editor fired for giving Kane & Lynch a low review score because they invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in a GameSpot ad package. OP you may want to mention that.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that nothing was ever proven?

[quote name='Cao Cao']You do realize that nothing was ever proven?[/quote]Yes, because Alex Navarro, Ryan Davis, Frank Provo, and Jason Ocampo quit for OTHER reasons....

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yes, because Alex Navarro, Ryan Davis, Frank Provo, and Jason Ocampo quit for OTHER reasons....[/QUOTE]

All circumstantial. None of them have ever mentioned exactly why Jeff was fired, and unless they say "He was fired due to Eidos' influence and the Kane and Lynch review," I'll stick with the idea that the firing and the review were simply a coincidence, and attribute Jeff's firing and the resulting resignations to long-term corporate politics between them and a new executive.

[quote name='Cao Cao']All circumstantial. None of them have ever mentioned exactly why Jeff was fired, and unless they say "He was fired due to Eidos' influence and the Kane and Lynch review," I'll stick with the idea that the firing and the review were simply a coincidence, and attribute Jeff's firing and the resulting resignations to long-term corporate politics between them and a new executive.[/quote]
What color is the sky in your world?

[quote name='Cao Cao']All circumstantial. None of them have ever mentioned exactly why Jeff was fired, and unless they say "He was fired due to Eidos' influence and the Kane and Lynch review," I'll stick with the idea that the firing and the review were simply a coincidence, and attribute Jeff's firing and the resulting resignations to long-term corporate politics between them and a new executive.[/quote]

I bet you had trouble with those 'connect the dots' puzzle books as a kid. ;)

bread's done
Back