Help! I have $2.03 in my wallet. How do I get rid of it?

magnawiz

CAGiversary!
:( Is there any way I can use it up? I don't want it to be stuck in my wallet forever in limbo. I first added $15 to my wallet to purchase Super Stardust HD and Piyotama and then what was left was $2.03.

I've just purchased Tekken 5: DR but when I turned on the automatic add funds, it didn't seem to work when I checked out in the PSN store. It just prompted me to add more funds until I have enough to pay the $20 for the game. So I had to add more funds. So I still have the $2.03 left.

:(

Thats weird.

It usually just asked me to add the specific amount to get it to whatever I wanted to buy.

I dont think anything costs 2.03 so...dont know what to tell you.

Are you fucking kidding me?
Your time is well spent doing ANYTHING ELSE rather than worry about your unspent 2 dollars in psn store. Oh I'm sorry it's 2.03
fuck

[quote name='phutu']Are you fucking kidding me?
Your time is well spent doing ANYTHING ELSE rather than worry about your unspent 2 dollars in psn store. Oh I'm sorry it's 2.03
fuck[/quote]

Whoa, misplaced anger?

God forbid someone wants to use their money rather than let Sony keep it without giving anything in exchange.

Seems like you added to the wallet too early, as there's a second point where it'll add only what the games cost to the wallet. Always check that the pulldown menu has the correct amount and not just $5, $10, etc.

As for what you could do, I'm not sure. I don't know if it works, but you could possibly just wait until another game that's $10 or so and it could offer to add the remaining cost of the game, minus the $2, to your wallet.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seems like you added to the wallet too early, as there's a second point where it'll add only what the games cost to the wallet. Always check that the pulldown menu has the correct amount and not just $5, $10, etc.

As for what you could do, I'm not sure. I don't know if it works, but you could possibly just wait until another game that's $10 or so and it could offer to add the remaining cost of the game, minus the $2, to your wallet.[/QUOTE]

This would be the best method to get rid of that $2.03. ;)

[quote name='phutu']Are you fucking kidding me?
fuck[/quote]

I find your ideas intriguing. I'd like to borrow two dollars from you indefinately, rent free. Just go ahead and send it now.

[quote name='Kendal']So does the store have sales tax?[/QUOTE]
It has never charged me sales tax, but people have claimed it charges them, so I don't know what the deal is.

[quote name='whoknows']It has never charged me sales tax, but people have claimed it charges them, so I don't know what the deal is.[/quote]

Must be different for every state.

bread's done
Back