Help me win a Playstation Vita and you can win one these Games or Items.

GDark claimed Spinter Cell and the only online code which has been reported as redeemed is Snoopy Flying Ace Xbox Arcade that went to Wchillinman. So it is possible the rest are still up for grabs so check through the list after the spoiler.

Also Fling Smash has gone unclaimed:

Fling Smash -Game Only - This game requires Motion Plus enabled controller - Nintendo Wii
It is a used game but the Disc and case are both in like new shape. So if you want this one be the first to PM with the title of the game in PM subject field. I will let you know who wins it, again for physical products winner must be within the US for shipping.

I am also going to throw one more title out there for the Xbox 360 it is:

Golden Axe: Beast Rider for the Xbox 360
It is a used game but the Disc and case are both in great shape. So if you want this one be the first to PM with the title of the game in PM subject field. I will let you know who wins it, again for physical products winner must be within the US for shipping.

LIST OF ALL PRIZES AND CODES FROM TONIGHT MANY STILL VALID PLEASE TAKE A LOOK.
Muti-format Digital Copy (good for iTunes, VUDU, Amazon, or Windows media) - Please post if you have used these:
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - RXPRHHM7636J - http://www.paramountdigitalcopy.com...x?discid=9b9db558-c58f-467d-b116-763ceb3d93f4

UltraViolet Digital Copies - Please post if you have used these:
Horrible Bosses -7393B6VGXH4V - http://ultraviolet.flixster.com/horriblebosses
Harry Potter 7 part 2 - JF2YVJ7B2F9F - http://ultraviolet.flixster.com/harrypotter7part2
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - R4F9XNJNAY6W - http://www.paramountuv.com/transformers3/
Transformers: Dark of the Moon - RXPRHHM7636J - http://www.paramountuv.com/transformers3/

Playstation Network Code - Please post if you have used these:
Starhawk Multiplayer Beta - K3L4-M5NE-LGBF (Not sure if this is still going or not.)

Nintendo Club Points Code - Please post if you have used these:
Fling Smash Registration Code - D5T-YFZU-4Q2F-PFT

Snoopy Flying Ace Xbox Arcade
Won by Wchillinman

And 3 Xbox Live gold Passes - Please post if you have used these:
KHRPR-24DV9-P63C8-39J33-J9YKX
PWKMK-X8G2K-7T3XR-2B42B-VYCXJ
CV9WY-RFXXF-BGPPJ-CJB6G-BDY3W

Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the Xbox 360 won by GDark
It is a used game but the Disc and case are both in great shape. So if you want this one be the first to PM with the title of the game in PM subject field. I will let you know who wins it, again for physical products winner must be within the US for shipping.

Fling Smash -Game Only - This game requires Motion Plus enabled controller - Nintendo Wii
It is a used game but the Disc and case are both in like new shape. So if you want this one be the first to PM with the title of the game in PM subject field. I will let you know who wins it, again for physical products winner must be within the US for shipping.

Golden Axe: Beast Rider for the Xbox 360

Still no winner all you have to do is PM the title if you want it. I will then contact winner for address.

[quote name='Jragon']Voted, tweeted, and shared for 2nd pic. 1st pic's link says it doesn't exist.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and I am not sure about what happened to the first one it was in number two spot when I went to sleep and no longer exists when I got up. I am really starting I think this whole thing is a hoax.

And yes slowdive21 if it had DLC it should still be there.

Thanks all it looks like they removed the other entry because it mentioned/pictured the iPhone, but seems like BS to me as one of the winning entries last week had a picture of Mario and mentioned Mario in it. But for now I guess I'm down to just the one entry which has been off the gallery and only available through the link:
http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/305/

To top it off the kid at my local Taco Bell tried to steal my codes/boxes when I went through drive after ordering 2 Box meals he handed me my food in a bag, when I asked him about boxes he said they were all out, but as I pulled out looked into dining room windows and everyone had boxes. So I went in and sure enough they had hundreds of boxes stacked up in there. I got my boxes eventually but not without arguing for it. So I am starting to get a little fed up with this whole promotion.

Are both pics gone now? I know the 1329 one was yesterday, but now I can't even access the 305. Did they move it or is it gone for good like the other one?

[quote name='Freeloader789']Are both pics gone now? I know the 1329 one was yesterday, but now I can't even access the 305. Did they move it or is it gone for good like the other one?[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like they have removed it as well now wonder what their excuse will be this time as there is no copyright issues with it.

So I guess this ends the contest thanks to everyone who has participated I will draw for a winner for the overall contest and the signature contest, and announce it probably on Friday as I'm pretty busy with school and clinicals over next two days.

Again thank you everyone!

Here is the Final list of Entries Thanks to everyone who spent their time trying to assist me with this messed up promotion!

User Name --------- # Entries
admiralvic ------------ 1
Ashsaber ------------- 2
Ativan ---------------- 6
Bleushman ----------- 1
brak014 -------------- 1
Captain Urahara$------ 2
Chewbacca's Abortion -- 1
cookiecrumbz ------- 1
Dr Mario Kart -------- 4
Freeloader789 ------ 14
Gamer4life88 ------- 5
GDark ---------------- 17
Gerryatrics ----------- 5
GTAERgameing ----- 46
Hestar --------------- 3
Laglace --------------1
Josh1billion --------- 2
Jotamide ------------1
JMClarkent ---------- 1
Jragon --------------- 16
kube00 -------------- 1
MetalMegaGio ------ 1
mfinkle -------------- 3
mikehaggar99 ------ 9
mrfury -------------- 1
MrPiggles ---------- 1
natewaites --------- 1
Orofin -------------- 1
overlordmike ------ 1
Phrozenspite ------ 11
Psycosis86 -------- 1
ShadowJT --------- 1
slowdive21---------2
Staticbill ----------- 1
viksmart ----------- 3
Wchillinman-------2
wickedxbrad ------ 5
wingzero16 ------- 1
xtoxicx -------------- 1
zennacko ---------- 1

Entries for the 2nd contest for adding signature
Freeloader789
GDark
Gerryatrics
GTAERgameing

And the winners are:

GTAERgameing for the primary contest!

and GDark for the Signature Contest.

Thanks again to everyone for your help...If I get my entry back up in the Gallery I will post an updated Link and would and would appreciate your votes again, but this officially ends my contest!

bread's done
Back