Help me with a prank

There is really nothing wrong with her.

During the local elections here she put up posters to vote my friend for mayor(he actually got 3 votes) He is just doing this as a funny prank, the website in general.

[quote name='gundamxzero']There is really nothing wrong with her.

During the local elections here she put up posters to vote my friend for mayor(he actually got 3 votes) He is just doing this as a funny prank, the website in general.[/QUOTE]

Right I get that.

What's the prank? What do you think will be her reaction when she sees the website?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Right I get that.

What's the prank? What do you think will be her reaction when she sees the website?[/quote]

Completely embarrassed I hope.

[quote name='gundamxzero']Completely embarrassed I hope.[/quote]

What do you want us to post? Weird pictures and messages and such?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Right I get that.

What's the prank? What do you think will be her reaction when she sees the website?[/QUOTE]

"WTF, Stalker?" is my vote.

what ever you do, don't dress up in a banana suit and have a friend follow you in a monkey outfit just to play a stupid joke on a potential employer, only to have the plan fall apart from the start and get a half ass pissed off reaction from some other guy and therefore loosing the entire punch line in the process.

[quote name='ITDEFX']what ever you do, don't dress up in a banana suit and have a friend follow you in a monkey outfit just to play a stupid joke on a potential employer, only to have the plan fall apart from the start and get a half ass pissed off reaction from some other guy and therefore loosing the entire punch line in the process.[/quote]

Hah, now that is esoteric! :)

i think someone needs to look up the word prank, replacing someone's jar of something with those springy snakes, now thats a classic prank. Making a weird website about someone where random people post stuff is just weird.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i think someone needs to look up the word prank, replacing someone's jar of something with those springy snakes, now thats a classic prank. Making a weird website about someone where random people post stuff is just weird.[/quote]
This. You still haven't explained why this is funny.

bread's done
Back