Help my daughter go to college & I may give you a videogame!

Holy crap, have you seen the current #1? That's a cute picture!

But I still voted for the OP, gotta support the CAGs. Good luck!

tossed in a couple votes. those other babies don't have CAG parents and don't deserve to win.

Easy way to cheat this comp, after you have voted clear/kill cookies and refresh, just tested, however only voted once, they might D/Q you for it.

Voted just now, on my laptop and my Droid (this would be the 4th and 5th time? losing track :p )... damn, she's still in 2nd place.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dolemite']Voted, but I doubt 25k will be able to pay for college when she gets old enough.[/QUOTE]

Better than nothing.

Voted.

I'm sorry man, but that cute asian (halfie?) baby is adorable. Of course, that doesn't take away anything from your little girl who's still a cute baby by all means.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']I'm sorry man, but that cute asian (halfie?) baby is adorable. Of course, that doesn't take away anything from your little girl who's still a cute baby by all means.[/QUOTE]

Hehe... My baby is a "halfie" herself. She's part Mexican, Cambodian, Chinese, Scottish, and German! Thanks for all of the help, guys. I hope we can scoot back to #1 before the contest ends!

bread's done
Back