Heroes DVD pics?

soccerstud652

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
I ordered the standard Heroes DVD set from fye.com a long while back, but because of budget shipping, it will not be coming to me for a while.

I happened to see the last LE at Target today and felt the urge to pick it up.

I was wondering if anyone could post pics of each set (the inside of the packaging specifically...) so I know which set I want to keep. Price is not a problem for me, I just want the best looking set since I have both and will return one.

Edit: Here is what I have found so far...

Target LE:

heroes_set_open.jpg

heroes_disc_descriptions.jpg

heroes_front_art.jpg

heroes_back_art.jpg

heroes_pictures.jpg

And the regular edition:
1f02_1.JPG

a33e_3.JPG

Looks like you've got enough pics for a decision to be made. The regular edition is nice and prismatic (though it doesn't pick up well on pics), and doesn't have the annoying 1/2 slipcase that's bound to get damaged eventually.

Extra money for some little postcards? No Thanks.

Yeah, well I had an fye.com giftcard so I paid basically $2.00 for Heroes regular edition. I might just sell it on eBay and then I wind up getting the LE for a much cheaper price.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']The hddvd version is nice too :) 69.99[/quote]Yeah, looks like they used the case from the DVD LE with the artwork and all. Glad they didn't use the odd-shaped case, though.

those 4 target artwork cards are pretty nice I wish they would've came with my HD-DVD purchase. It sucks that HD-DVD/BluRay don't get the extras that the standard DVDs usually get on release week.

on the top left of the regular version pic, are those the playing cards from circuit city? or are those available with the regular edition anywhere? and what are they exactly?

[quote name='creeeaature']I didn't have much to do this weekend. I ended up watching every episode, pretty good show, the finale was a bit dissapointing.[/quote]

Same here. The finale was disappointing because there was
no real big showdown with Sylar. I was expecting a battle like we witnessed in the future between future Peter and future Sylar. And end it in fuedal Japan? Didn't know we were watching back to the future here...

Also, was there a scene where Hiro battles the t-rex? I know it was predicted and all, but did it just not occur yet?

[quote name='soccerstud652']Also, was there a scene where Hiro battles the t-rex? I know it was predicted and all, but did it just not occur yet?[/quote]

The T-Rex was an exibit at a museum, from what I remember.... And he actually did the scene like that.

[quote name='soccerstud652']Also, was there a scene where Hiro battles the t-rex? I know it was predicted and all, but did it just not occur yet?[/quote]I'm still hoping it is 'yet to come myself'

Then again I thought Prison Break would be done in one maybe two seasons and I was wrong about that.

bread's done
Back