HEROES - super thread...

[quote name='MrX']Thats like asking if the like to print money..... there is no doubt that they will it will be just a matter of when....[/quote]

I figured as much, since Heroes is a money making machine right now. I just wonder if they'll keep doing the Novels through the summer, then release all of them in a hardcover around the release of Season 1 on DVD or at right at the start of season 2.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I figured as much, since Heroes is a money making machine right now. I just wonder if they'll keep doing the Novels through the summer, then release all of them in a hardcover around the release of Season 1 on DVD or at right at the start of season 2.[/quote]

I think the plan was to continue doing the comics until the new season starts, but if that theory/rumor is true, we'll see tomorrow, as the comic is usually posted tuesday morning.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Ok so I've read the following spoilers for next season
Nathan and Peter (obviously) both survive.

Now I wonder if this is in part with Sylar going underground. Some people on NBC.com seem to think that Sylar may have been dragged down the manhole. Those people also seem to think that Claude was the one that could've pulled him under, as no one saw Sylar get dragged. They also seem to think that Sylar will take Candice's power and become Nathan, which would fit in with Nathan "surviving" the explosion.

And the same spoiler mentioned that the bigger evil will be revealed within the first few episodes of season 2 and that the person has already been cast.
[/quote]
Yea that one is extrmely obvious.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I think the plan was to continue doing the comics until the new season starts, but if that theory/rumor is true, we'll see tomorrow, as the comic is usually posted tuesday morning.[/quote]

Alright, so we may see the novel run the course of the summer, then possibly get a release, *crosses fingers*, right before the 2nd season starts.

I just can't stand to sit and stare at the screen to read these things, but I'd like to read them.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Ok so I've read the following spoilers for next season
Nathan and Peter (obviously) both survive.

Now I wonder if this is in part with Sylar going underground. Some people on NBC.com seem to think that Sylar may have been dragged down the manhole. Those people also seem to think that Claude was the one that could've pulled him under, as no one saw Sylar get dragged. They also seem to think that Sylar will take Candice's power and become Nathan, which would fit in with Nathan "surviving" the explosion.

And the same spoiler mentioned that the bigger evil will be revealed within the first few episodes of season 2 and that the person has already been cast.
[/quote]

the problem you have with your theory is that
they say nathan will be back...they don't say that adriane pastore (or whatever nathans real life name is) is coming back...Isn't candice already dead...didn't nikki/jessica kill her...if that is the case how can sylar take that power?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Anyone know if NBC has any plans on releasing the Heroes graphic novel in book form? I really hate reading it on the computer and would prefer to read it in book form.[/quote]

New Chapter up now. "It Takes a Village Part 1 of 4" looks like its the story about "The Haitian"

[quote name='ryanbph']the problem you have with your theory is that
they say nathan will be back...they don't say that adriane pastore (or whatever nathans real life name is) is coming back...Isn't candice already dead...didn't nikki/jessica kill her...if that is the case how can sylar take that power?
[/quote]

By eating her brain! I mean, IF she is dead (Nikki/Jessica knocked her the fuck out, but I don't think she killed her...plus she could be playin' possum and/or using her powers to appear dead) she's still warm and a relatively fresh kill.

I'm sure her juicy brain matter would still work out perfect for Sylar.

[quote name='karkyco']By eating her brain! I mean, IF she is dead (Nikki/Jessica knocked her the fuck out, but I don't think she killed her...plus she could be playin' possum and/or using her powers to appear dead) she's still warm and a relatively fresh kill.

I'm sure her juicy brain matter would still work out perfect for Sylar.[/quote]

I understand what you are saying, but when the real nikki/jessica beat the fuck out of her, she lost her abilitiy to hide who she was...peter and claire for instance only lost there abilities when something was stuck in there brain, not when they were knocked out....it is possible, but it is just as likely that nathan took peter way up in space and then threw/dropped him and flew off

bread's done
Back