Hey FGT #11, Go home and sleep. You suck.

Rain is the baddest ass space marine on the planet.

Also, the term "space marine" doesn't make a bit of sense. There ain't no fuckin' oceans in space the last time I checked.

[quote name='JEKKI']Richard Li got laid off!!

RICHAAAAAAAAARD~!!!![/QUOTE]

Another victim of the economy. Double dip recession FTL. :cry:

I'll pour two 20 oz. bottles of Dew out for ya, Dick.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']http://www.youtube.com/watchv=CkZhYkyi0aU[/QUOTE]wrong richard!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWXL9g4ObVA#t=00m57s

o btw. I was watching the co-op show about PAX...

guess who makes a cameo appearance in it?!?!

642vky.jpg

Does anyone on here know mess around with MUGEN? I am always playing fighters on my laptop and thought it might be fun to mess around with.

I bought SSFIV last week at Target for $20. I wasn't sure if I should since I don't have Live and, well, it's Capcom. They're retards when it comes to making good offline modes in fighting games. What really got me wondering if it was a sign to take it back was the ride home.

SwiMom and I got rear-ended while waiting for a traffic light to change. Some 19 year old girl plowed into us at (my best guess) 40 miles-an-hour when she was staring at two cute(SwiMom's wording) police officers who were standing on the other side of the road talking after a traffic stop. In edition to feeling like we got sacked by an NFL linebacker, it totaled out the car we were in. If I wasn't wearing a seat belt, I'd have gone through the windshield.

BUCKLE UP, BITCHES!

Anyways, I did decide to keep SSFIV and I'm really liking it. Definitely feels more-complete(at least on the roster front) than vanilla SFIV(what's up with the story? Isn't there some movie that comes before SSFIV?). Juri is awesome, but her Super is shit. Love how she seems to want to lez it up with Chun.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SmallWind']kirbo will eat you!![/QUOTE]
Hahah, yeah that was at the SEGA GameWorks event (which was awesome).

I was going game to game just kicking folks off the machine. Go Go Unlimited Play cards. :bouncy:

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Does anyone on here know mess around with MUGEN? I am always playing fighters on my laptop and thought it might be fun to mess around with.[/QUOTE]
i played it when it came out. hahahha. that was like 9 years ago.

it's kinda dumb. i got tired of it real fast.
stick with emulators

Are the new SSFIV costumes available today on both XBL and PSN or just XBL?

EDIT: Nevermind. Bought them tonight.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']what characters are the costumes for?
[/QUOTE]

Makoto, Dudley, Hakan, Guy, and Dee Jay.

I have to wait until February 2011 (?) for the new Alternate to my main.

[quote name='asianxcore']Makoto, Dudley, Hakan, Guy, and Dee Jay.

I have to wait until February 2011 (?) for the new Alternate to my main.[/QUOTE]

:(

Have they even released the mega pack for the last set of costumes?

[quote name='asianxcore']Are the new SSFIV costumes available today on both XBL and PSN or just XBL?

EDIT: Nevermind. Bought them tonight.[/QUOTE]

Nobody will be able to see them on PSN other than you! Bwahaha.

[quote name='asianxcore']Makoto, Dudley, Hakan, Guy, and Dee Jay.

I have to wait until February 2011 (?) for the new Alternate to my main.[/QUOTE]

Yea.. I have to wait until fucking March 2011 (!) for my new costume... think I'll just get the pack in April instead.

Looks like they're going to do EVO Online soon. Winner gets free entrance and trip to EVO 2k12.

360 owners, get those lag-switches ready!

KOF 2002 UM is up if look under all arcade games. No ratings or boxart picture but the demo and full game are there. I plan on downloading the game right now, thought this wasn't supposed to be out till Wednesday? Looks like someone made a mistake.

(This is on XBL btw) Downloading now.

Edit: Looks like it won't let me stay connected to XBL while I'm playing the game. So obviously not supposed to be out yet till Wednesday.

Techsticles provided the xbox.com Trial game link http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...000000-0000-4000-8000-0000584109ad?cid=search

I had a dream that I went to EVO 2011 and that it was so exciting that I wanted to enter next year.

When I woke up I realized that I thought the same thing during EVO 2010.

Gotta train up now.

[quote name='asianxcore']Anyone planning on going to SCR next weekend?[/QUOTE]
Thinking about it.

Would go for sure if they had an EA MMA tournament. It's a pretty good fighting game.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']
Got 4th place earlier in a local SSFIV tournament. Got blown up early in the bracket by a Zangief. Forgot who/what I lost to in loser's bracket. Tons of fun.

I played a shitload of friendlies, and I think I'm gonna pick up Seth again if only for the Gief matchup.[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Where did you play at?

IMO, that Seth/Gief matchup is slightly in Gief's favor if the player knows what he is doing.

Stun Headbutt is ridiculous and a good Gief player will catch something random with it.

Also once Gief walks Seth to the corner (happens like a billion times in a match), if spaced right, Gief limits Seth's escape options.

EX Greenhand goes through Seth's U1, if it is thrown out on the ground. So if the Gief player isn't jumping too much, Gief can EX Greenhand into whatever he wants for free punish/knockdown.

Spaced right, lots of stuff trades with Seth's fierces.

The match is really just Seth throwing out Booms, changing timing on the Booms, and then repeating the same shit with fierces.

Lame Giefs (in this match) tend to space EX Greenhand wrong to get around, throw out Lariats too much, get jumpy, walk back, or make their attempts at Stun Headbutt too obvious.

EDIT: Beef, I just saw your thread in PacNorth SRK. Did you have to play CBK's (Reno) Gief?

Yeah, CBK walloped me in winner's and loser's. Double Jeopardy was unavoidable in this case, sadly. I'm still on the fence on Seth. I was just kinda salty about losing to Gief (even though I like CBK).

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Yeah, CBK walloped me in winner's and loser's. Double Jeopardy was unavoidable in this case, sadly. I'm still on the fence on Seth. I was just kinda salty about losing to Gief (even though I like CBK).[/QUOTE]

I'm also always down to play Gief if you want to try out Seth shit online.

bread's done
Back