Hey my rare stuff on eBay! GBA, SNES, Guides, Stuff! Lowballing!

[quote name='StripesOrBars']tag for everything good(harvest moon 64! worms armeggedon! if you have them).[/QUOTE]AWWW The two games I never ended up keeping. Worms because I had it for PC and I mean come on it's worms gotta play on pc :) Harvest Moon I never got into, but my girl who is a friend LOVES it. Ill ask if she would like to part ways with it.

Yo, how much for the following? Xenogears, Grandia II, Skies of Arcadia, Animal Crossing, Super Paper Mario

Also if they are complete, I may be interested in Lunar SSSC & Lunar 2 EBC.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Yo, how much for the following? Xenogears, Grandia II, Skies of Arcadia, Animal Crossing, Super Paper Mario

Also if they are complete, I may be interested in Lunar SSSC & Lunar 2 EBC.[/QUOTE]

A little late on those Lunar, I already bought them.:bouncy:

[quote name='Edwin29']A little late on those Lunar, I already bought them.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
#-o Things sure are getting ninja'd up rather quickly!

Heh, in reality though, all is fair.

[quote name='Edwin29']The Snes games come with everything or just the carts?[/QUOTE]I'm nuts about collecting but I didn't keep those boxes lol :)

On an unrelated note is there any interest in GBA games?

[quote name='Maynard']I'm nuts about collecting but I didn't keep those boxes lol :)

On an unrelated note is there any interest in GBA games?[/QUOTE]

Put it all up bro.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have a crazy busy day today so I will respond to your PM's a little later when I have a chance to breath :)

I'm responding to PM's as fast as I can and I just realized I'm going to need to create an excel doc to keep things organized. Thanks for the overwhelming response so far and keep the PM's coming!

don't forget to reply to mine :D

also i forgot to ask are you expecting/getting payment before oyu ship or after the buyer receives. just wondering because of the 0 feedback :) thanks!!

[quote name='Maynard']I'm responding to PM's as fast as I can and I just realized I'm going to need to create an excel doc to keep things organized. Thanks for the overwhelming response so far and keep the PM's coming![/QUOTE]

Your list is awesome, what else do you expected? :lol:

[quote name='gameguy1001']don't forget to reply to mine :D

also i forgot to ask are you expecting/getting payment before oyu ship or after the buyer receives. just wondering because of the 0 feedback :) thanks!![/QUOTE]

Hey gameguy1001 what are you doing here? LOL

lol looking to make a purchase for a good friend of mine :) just waved a few 100dolla bills infront of me if i can get some of the stuff he wants :)

and what are YOU doing here?? not helping me fund my boys kinect or the rest of the funds for dv8 tisk tisk tisk :) i got lotsa stuff for you... :D

sorry maynard...won't write in your thread about mine anymore, haha :D

lol you are very right! i duno what the prices are like, i sent him a pm askin for some for my buddy..i duno if he will send first due to the feedback gap, but if all goes well my buddy will be quite happy :)

Well I think he is very reasonable with the prices. I got the two lunars and suikoden 2 for ps1 at a very good price...

About the payment, I don't know I trusted the guy and paid him first. Besides, he says he needs the money for his newborn, so having a 4 old daughter I know how expensive it is to raise a child.

lol yea, i can fully understand that, having 3 children, it gets pricey lol. i'm just a lil sketchy sending first, especially cuz i have been ripped before on a purchase from someone with no feedback...but i think we could discuss that amung ourselves...my feedback and rep speak for its self :)

[quote name='Edwin29']About the payment, I don't know I trusted the guy and paid him first. Besides, he says he needs the money for his newborn, so having a 4 old daughter I know how expensive it is to raise a child.[/QUOTE]Guys and Gals, I'm a founding member of the website I've been around a long time I can get Cheapy to vouch for me if you need me to. I'm a man of my word. I even give you my full name and phone number if you want it to make you feel better. So no worries about me not sending stuff to you.

[quote name='Maynard']Guys and Gals, I'm a founding member of the website I've been around a long time I can get Cheapy to vouch for me if you need me to. I'm a man of my word. I even give you my full name and phone number if you want it to make you feel better. So no worries about me not sending stuff to you.[/QUOTE]

Hey maynard sorry, I didnt mean to offend you I was explaining to gameguy that it shouldnt be a problem paying you first for the games, as I already did it . Sorry again.

i also did not mean to be offensive if i was, quite sorry. I am just always kinda worried, having been ripped off before, on another site by someone with no feedback selling some nice items

looks like, as always(or for the past 3 months anyways), me and edwin are the big spenders lol.

(actually, I see someone bought MK Trilogy lol, so 3 people have money on this site, ha)

[quote name='StripesOrBars']lol, you just offered me ncaa for borderlands.

wait for me to respond at least lol.[/QUOTE]

I want it gone before i trade it in lol

oh ok lol.

happen to have NHL 11?

id possibly trade borderlands for NHL 11

also, fee bump maynard!

(yes i meant fee, its a $1 fee for me to bump your thread all day).

(joke, bad one, sorry >.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']oh ok lol.

happen to have NHL 11?

id possibly trade borderlands for NHL 11

also, free bump maynard![/QUOTE]

nope pm you i don't like sports games i won this

[quote name='StripesOrBars']looks like, as always(or for the past 3 months anyways), me and edwin are the big spenders lol.

(actually, I see someone bought MK Trilogy lol, so 3 people have money on this site, ha)[/QUOTE] Haha LOL, I'm trying to stop spending money on this site, but too many good games on sale right now. Like Maynard selling all those games, that is something that you can't let it pass. LOL

bread's done
Back