Hey OTT wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']Alright, since you nailed that chicken you gotta do it tomorrow during service. 50 times. Same way.[/QUOTE]

I nailed it on my first try.

50 times and it would be my signature dish, $$$$a.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Cool, I'll add you then.

And reading up on the windy druid, it seems hella weak for a LONG time before getting good. I think I'll just do bonemancer.[/QUOTE]
aight, hanging out in channel cag

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rabbitt, it seems everyone in the OTT is selling their Wii, too. :|[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and I've never sold a console prematurely. But there is literally nothing on the horizon as far as games go. It's a goddamn wasteland.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Rabbitt, it seems everyone in the OTT is selling their Wii, too. :|[/quote]

It's a mass exodus.
cokewj7.gif

[quote name='rabbitt']I should sell give away my Wii.

Who wants it?[/QUOTE]

I'll even pay for shipping if thats the case. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']Not at all.

The show has a lot going on. First off it's a challenge where a group of family must cook three course for 50 strangers. The customers decide if they will pay for their food if they liked the dish. The group with the most paying customers wins at the end of the season (130/150 customers or whatever the highest is).

The recipes are the things he makes the groups cook, so he teaches you how to cook them as well.

In between all this they'll have a celebrity cook off where a celebrity will make their signature dish and Gordon will try to make a similar dish and they have a blind taste test with 5 customers to see who had the better dish.

Plus, he'll raise livestock (each season it's different, season 3 was lamb, season 4 is cattle) he'll show you the whole process as the season progresses from their birth to Gordon raising them, up until he has them slaughtered to serve in his restaurant on the last episode.

And he'll show you how to hunt and catch fresh animals and you learn a lot of cool shit.

It's hard to explain everything, but it's a bad ass show.[/quote]Sounds good. I know you have explained the show before but all of the clips I've seen of it were like those 2 minutes recipes so that's why I was wondering. Does he go more into detail or is that all the info you get (like in the clip)?

[quote name='DT778']Sounds good. I know you have explained the show before but all of the clips I've seen of it were like those 2 minutes recipes so that's why I was wondering. Does he go more into detail or is that all the info you get (like in the clip)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, after he tells the viewers the recipe, the contestants are making the same dish and he'll be tellin' them tips and do's and don'ts and such.

[quote name='seanr1221']We can play now JFD, Im just not gonna use my mic. Works turrible on the strat.[/quote]
Ok. That works for me too since mine messes up alot on the RB drum set.

I would put my Wii on craigslist, but I figure somebody on here would want it, and I dont wanna get gang raped while meeting to sell it

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I wish, BeeEssBee.

I've been out with mah new 16 year old ladyfriend.
[/quote]

How old are you again GMOOJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back